🦋❀13❀🦋: Survive!

[July 23,2020]

[I'll be posting 3 chapters today. I'll post the last one after a few minutes!]

"You can't be a hero with only one special expertise." Eraserhead head answered. He wore his yellow goggles.

 You grinned. "So cool, sensei!" You exclaimed. Eraser Head just gave you a deadpanned look.

"I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen, Nereid."You stood upright, hearing your hero name being called. "Leave it to us." You and Thirteen replied

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

"Can I come with you, sensei?"

"You stay here and help Thirteen."

You pouted and didn't say anything again. He's the only one who's going to fight. You can't help but be worried too. Although you don't want to leave Thirteen but the freshmen cannot be underestimated. 'They'll be fine.'

They are, after all, aspiring to become a pro hero someday and their Quirks are powerful too.. "Okay then. You don't have to worry about us!" You declared, making up your mind.

If Eraser Head's attention would split in half because he's worried to his students then that would restrict his movements. 

"Good." Aizawa said. You watched him as he went to the villains. Your hand felt clammy.

 'He'll be okay.'

Aizawa activated his quirk.  The three villains who stepped in to attack him was left confused as their Quirk was erased.

"My bullet won't come out!"

"My quirk?!"

"What's happening?"

Eraser Head used his signature scarf to subdue the three, wrapping it around their body while they were distracted. He then lifted them up by pulling his scarf and slammed them on the ground, easily defeating them.

 He then lifted them up by pulling his scarf and slammed them on the ground, easily defeating them

 "Idiots! He's Eraser Head! He can erase your Quirks by looking at you!"

'Yup. He's going to be okay.' 

He's strong in hand to hand combat. And its hard to know where he was looking with his goggles on.

 You pivoted your heel and turned back to look at your kohais. Thirteen was leading them back to the door. The green haired boy stopped running as his eyes focused on the scene below.