🦋❀59❀🦋

Date Published: Oct 25, 2020
Word Count:1.1k+
Note: I forgot. This arc contains spoilers. Don't worry it's just a little spoiler.

"THE SYMBOL OF PEACE IS STILL BURNING!"The clear and loud voice had them stopping in their tracks.

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

"The Symbol of Peace is still burning!" Your declaration stunned everyone. Your expressive eyes were sharp and intense.

You peered down from the rooftop of the building. Blood falling in drops from your arms. The sun's light illuminated your scales. looking like a loyal female knight who, without doubt, still believed that the King is still alive.

You obviously looked battered, yet you stood there with an unwavering gaze. Your eyes fell on the camera that was now pointing at you. "I want everyone to stay calm and get as far away as possible." You spoke with conviction, now that their attention is on you.

"We swear, the pro-heroes, that no one...NO ONE'S DYING TODAY! " You yelled. " So please, get yourself to safety. We'll keep you safe! The symbol of peace will!"Your short speech seemed to reach their souls, one by one, they hurriedly run away, this time calmer.

"Here's the live video feed from above, once more! The black villain is... Oh no! It's heading for the evacuation area!"

"But he's chasing it! He's chasing it!"

"Endeavor is chasing it!!"

Endeavor propelled his immobile body with the power of his flames. The pain is keeping him conscious.

"Endeavor-san!" A Flash of red, appeared next to the Nomu. Hawks' feathers that he sent to Endeavor ahead of time latched on his back, increasing his speed.

'You won't get destructive power you need from my feathers, but if it's speed we're talking about. We're evenly matched with the Nomu' Hawks thought.

'Turn up the heat. More... even more!' Endeavor's body's temperature increased at incredible speed, conjuring power for his last attack.

The Nomu grazed Hawks' face, shattering his yellow mask in halves. But he didn't care. His objective was met as Endeavor's speed increased with the help of the feathers he manipulated.

'I'll add my speed to your firepower! Let me give you a push, Number one!'

Sending the remaining sturdy feathers of his to propel Endeavor's body forward, Hawks' body began to lose balance in the air, slowly falling...

You gritted your teeth, deactivating your scales, and leaped forward, the ground shook with the force of your foot, sending you higher on the air and catching the number two hero and landing on the other building. "You didn't have to kid."

"Heh... It's the least I can do." You replied, your eyes fixated at the Symbol of Peace who's getting farther up from the sky along with the villain.

"Endeavor is fighting...!"

"Even as he suffers... and struggles... He refuses to give up even as he writhes in pain!"

The sky lit up with flames. Then it was silent. And like a rock being tossed up in the air, reaching 0 acceleration, now it was being pulled down by gravity, everyone stared at the ball of smoke landing on the ground.

The wind gently fanning the area, carrying the smoke with it, revealing a bulk figure.

"Endeavor is standing! Standing with his fist raised high!"

"A sign of victory--no--of his start!"

"It's finally over." You plopped on the ground. Feeling a heavy burden being lifted off from your shoulder.

"I hope so." Hawks muttered. Hawks went down whereas you stayed, feeling the adrenaline rush fading in your veins. 

You scrutinized your body. So far, you don't have any major injury, only some gashes, and cuts. You ripped a small section of your top and wrapped it around your leg. A 3 inches cut was oozing out fresh blood. 

You thought of Tamaki. You hang up earlier by accident. He must have been confused... 

And maybe he had seen the news by now.

---!

---!

Fire appeared out of nowhere with a bang.

You were stunned for a moment, then carefully observed your surrounding. A blue flame wall has been put up around Hawks and Endeavor. Since you're on top of the building, You could clearly see what's happening.

A familiar figure shows up.

"Blue flames?! That's not Endeavor's!"

"Man, the heat's too strong!"

"A wall of blue flames has been put up, materializing around Hawks and Endeavor's!" Recognizing the villain, the reporter gasped, "That's Dabi, a member of league of villains!"

Endeavor tried to get up when Hawks went next to him, " No, you need to rest. I'll take care of him. I only have these puny feathers left but at the very least we can stall for time." After mentioning 'we' Hawks looked up, remembering you on the building.

"Hey, give me a break, would you? I just came to take back that Nomu. I mean there's no way I could win..." Dabi smirked and without warning, he dashed forward, hands extended and burning with blue flames, " Against the top two heroes when they're both on death's doorstep!--"

STOMP!

BANG!

Like a missile being launched, Pro-hero Miruko dived right into the scene. Leaving a dent on the ground and stopping Dabi's advances. "I saw the news and 'hopped' right over! Looks like things are really heating up here, eh Endeavor?! Hawks?!"

Another silhouette emerged from the smoke.

 --whoosh!

 A Katana sliced through the air. The tip lightly passing against his scarred skin. Dabi hissed at the unexpected attack.

Your feet glided across the uneven cement in a semi-circular motion, hair fluttering with the wind as you positioned yourself in front of everyone else. "You forgot about me." You sneered.
"You're the one who murdered snatch."

Dabi wiped the trail of blood on the side of his cheek, your sword barely missed the stitches on his face. " Sna--who? doesn't ring a bell. But I do remember you, little girl. It's nice meeting you again."

You leered at his answer.

"More importantly, let's all have a little chat. Opportunities like this don't come so often." He added.

"You're one of those league of villains bastards, ain'tcha?! I'll kick you to kingdom come!"

Against 4 heroes in front of him--Two out of commission but still can put up a fight-- Dabi clicked his tongue

Against 4 heroes in front of him--Two out of commission but still can put up a fight-- Dabi clicked his tongue. "I guess my time is up here. By the way, Just like what I said, I'm here to retrieve High-End. His role is to weaken the strongest hero in the area. When that happens, the show will finally start!" He exclaimed and laughed, stepping backward. Back to his blue flames.

"What do you mean?" Hawks narrowed his eyes.

"You'll see." Dabi looked at Endeavor with amusement." Catch ya later, Mister number one hero. I'm sure we'll have another chance to talk. But until then... Break a leg out there! Don't go kickin' bucket, Todoroki Enji!!!" Dabi disappeared after he was swallowed by a dark substance, making Miruko missed.

Along with Dabi's disappearance, his blue flames died down, leaving a burnt trail on the pavement.