🦋❀3❀🦋: C-can I?

(2.10.21) Note: Some of you find the gif uncomfortable so I replaced it with an ANIME GIF. Honestly, it's only for visualization so I didn't really give too much thought about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"May I ask if I-- "

You smiled at the thought. Even after doing intimate actions a couple of times already, he'd still ask you first.

"Yup. Go ahead." This was your goal anyway. To have fun with him tonight.

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

He still gets shy in anything related to intimacy. He acts as if it's his first time. Though you find it pretty endearing and cute.

Unable to contain his urges. Tamaki placed his hand on the side of your head and beside your waist to support his weight so that he would not crushed you.  He leaned and pulls you into a fiery and passionate kiss.

And you welcomed him, with so much anticipation and eagerness.

His natural scent together with his body soap and shampoo was Intoxicating, fueling your desires

His natural scent together with his body soap and shampoo was Intoxicating, fueling your desires. His smell was flooding your senses.

You could no longer think straight.

His thumb caresses your cheek as his kiss turned rougher and demanding. You felt his other hand moved and stroke your stomach until it goes up further...

"Y-yes, just like that Tamaki..." You moaned as he kneaded your breast. The thin cloth was separating his palm but you could feel the heat.

He sucked the exposed part of your collarbone. His fingers pinching your erect nipples. You weren't wearing a bra underneath since you're going to sleep so you could feel the warmth exuding from his large hands.

  Tamaki moved his face away from your neck and stared intensely at your heaving chest.

"C-can I-i?"

He looked like he was ready to eat you however he still asked you. He was being considerate.

"I'm all yours." You grinned before kissing him again.

You felt his hand unbutton your top. He pulled away from your lips to kiss your cleavage down to your stomach.

 His palm on either side of your waist, holding you possessively. You slapped a hand against your mouth when he sucked your nipples while kneading the other. His tongue expertly twirled around your areola and sucking it again.