🦋❀61❀🦋

Date Published: Oct 25, 2020
Word Count: 1.6k+
Note: Okay, I'm still writing the remaining chapters lol. Anyway, I'll update the rest once I'm done. 

P.S: I still don't know how to end this book. 😂

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

Fat Gum stared at Tamaki's back for a while before he sauntered towards him. "Suneater."

"Hai..."

"She'll be alright."

"...I hope so." 

Someone walk past them, calling out Fat Gum. Fat Gum excused himself to Tamaki. 

Everyone heard what you said. Right now, all nearby area are trying their best to gather reinforcement. But it wasn't advisable to dispatch all the heroes to Kyushu since they have to be cautious too, what if the invasion in Kyushu was a distraction?

 What if they attack another city? 

Tamaki raked his fingers through his hair. He badly wants to go, but not yet. He has to wait for the orders from his superior and right now there was an emergency meeting. 

"Bunny... please be alright."

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

"There is no way this horde of villains is gonna end Mirko the Hero!" She exclaimed.

"Luna Tijeras!" Mirko grips the villain's head with her legs, twisting her body with her strength, cleanly ripping the villain's head off. Blood sprayed from the neck as Mirko hopped away. The gruesome scene made you stare in shock. 

You jumped over a dead body. The surrounding was no longer peaceful.

The bustling street filled with laughter and chatters were replaced with screams and cries. 

Your arms limply fell on your side, it was getting number as time goes by. And you felt dizzy. Your legs keep asking you to rest and it could not go on longer.

It's been an hour. Since the second wave of madness began. 

Yet it seems like their number isn't declining at all!

Those villains are almost like Nomus! It takes everything for you to take down one. You were grateful that Mirko was here. But even with her strength and Quirk, having enemies twice stronger than you is too much. It would have been okay if it's one vs one. But no. 

These bastards go in by pair, surrounding one hero at a time. 

"Well...What do we have here... a helpless cute little girl."

A man emerged from a run-down building. You licked your dry lips and glared at him. "Need help? It seems like those fools don't know you're still here. Poor girl, don't worry, I'll help you." He grinned. Another one appeared from the building with a taunting smirk.