🦋❀17❀🦋: Overwhelmed

[July 28, 2020]

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

You were bored. You got nothing to do but sleep and eat. You weren't allowed to excessively move. So you just laid on the bed.

Midoriya and the other Class A-1 visited you twenty minutes ago. 

You wrapped your bandaged arms around the three. 

"Gomen'nasai! (I'm so sorry!) You were in danger and my body froze, I almost didn't make it in time." You saw with your own eyes how Asui tried to save Midoriya from the monster's clutches, tossing away her safety, while Shigaraki reaches out for her and Mineta at the same time.

Your chest felt heavy, remembering what happened. What if you didn't make it?

Midoriya spoke, " We should be the one to apologize, senpai. You told us to run, yet we didn't. Because of our selfish action... You were badly hurt. We restricted your action because we're on the way...."

"I'm not angry Midoriya. In fact, I'm proud of you. In the face of danger, you did not cower in fear. You were worried about the others and did your best to protect them. Sorry. I indirectly told you to run away from your job. You aspired to become a pro hero after all. Yet I told you to run."

You pat his head. His arms were okay now, however, Recovery girl told him to not use his quirk carelessly, he might end up injuring himself beyond repair.

Thinking about it. You thought you needed to work harder on your quirks. What if you'll face another Nomu in the future? Or far stronger than Nomu?!

Just thinking about it makes your head hurt even more. 

As you were noting what you'll do after your discharge, a sudden knock snapped you back in your reverie.

A male nurse walked in. He was carrying something on his hand. You can't see it clearly but you had a bad feeling about it. "Hi. How are you?"

You sat on the bed, your eyes never leaving his hand. Confusion etched on your face, " I feel normal... What is that?"

He showed you a small transparent container. Inside was familiar medicine and your face showed disgust. It was the same pill that Recovery Girl made you swallow after you had woken up. The pill is put inside a glass of water and you have to dissolve it first before drinking. It says it helps heal the red spots you had on your body. 

These red spots were the aftermath of using your armor scale. You overexerted yourself and the force regeneration of your armor scales made your skin leave red spot, shaped just like your scales, the continuous peeling and regenerating of your quirk was too much and your body couldn't keep up yet.

"Can I not take it? This will heal on its own..." You tried explaining but it turned out like you were convincing yourself. This was the first time this happened. You weren't sure if your skin would go back to normal.

"It's better to be cautious. Recovery Girl could only heal your broken ribs. She'll visit you again before you get discharged."