🦋❀64❀🦋

Date Published: October 29, 2020
Word Count:2k+
Note: The reason why this book was created, is because of the song: I need a hero (a cover in shrek 2) 

Note: I really don't know how to write fighting scenes and write a detailed one at that. Sorry in advance. It sounded and looked better in my head! 

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

Tamaki wrapped his large tentacles around the two villains, rendering them immobile. 

"Suneater! Suneater!" Fat Gum rushed to his side. "I can't find Nereid."

The moment they woke up, you weren't there anymore. They tried scouring the area but not even your shadow was seen. 

In the end, Tamaki and Suneater, encountered a couple of villains along the way and had to stop themselves from looking for you.

Tamaki frowned and his gripped tightened at the villains, making them scream, and soon enough, they fainted. 

"Lets move a-away from here," Tamaki said. He was worried about you. The explosion was powerful and with your current body status, you most likely were injured somewhere. 

He's like a cat on hot bricks, he won't calm down and probably stay nervous and restless not until he'll know you're fine.

"Yes. We should do that. The other pro-heroes haven't arrived yet. The villains are pushing us in a corner."Fat Gum replied after tying the unconscious villains with a rope temporarily. "Let's go near the evacuation area. Hawks and Endeavor are there."

They trudged forward cautiously, eyes darting from left to right.

A moment later, they saw fire blasting meters away from them. It was Endeavor. On the side was Hawks, flipping his feather. His gold eyes landed on the two approaching figures.

"Fat Gum! Suneater!" The happiness in his voice could not be concealed. Finally, a backup!

"Where are the others?" Endeavor asked, his fire subsiding. A cloth was wrapped neatly on his left eye. 

"I believe the others have arrived but there are still villains lurking everywhere, they must have run into them." Fat Gum replied.

They've exchanged a few more short conversations when unwanted presence disturbed them.

"I guess, we have to keep our hands busy for a while." Hawks commented.

Tamaki whirled around and activated his Quirk.

He manifested large tentacles coated in suction cups. A layer of shells morphing into a mask over his face for protection.

The massive tentacles moved in rotating waves. Tamaki looked intimidating, exuding a powerful aura, making anyone who comes close within his range think twice.

 Tamaki looked intimidating, exuding a powerful aura, making anyone who comes close within his range think twice