🦋❀65❀🦋

Date Published: Oct 29, 2020
Word Count: 1.7k+
Note: You can play the song ^^ later if you want.
Note: I don't know much about the rooms in the hospital nor the equipments/machines used. So I apologize in advance.
Note: And... Don't kill me. Please look forward to the remaining chapters. 

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

Hospital.

"Make way! Make way!'' The nurses shouted, pushing the gurney.

You moaned in pain as you pressed your hand on your wound to lessen the bleeding

Through your blurry vision, you could make out Tamaki's and Mirio's worried face and Nejire's flustered state. 

She was crying. They weren't able to come and assist in the battle since Nejire was held back.
Ryuku Tatsuma told her to stay while the agency sent out other pro heroes and sidekicks. Whereas Mirio, without his Quirk, he couldn't do anything.

Nejire rushed to the hospital along with Mirio when they saw the news of you unconscious as Tamaki carried you out of the stadium along with the other pro heroes who helped on lifting the debris.

"Luna! Don't close your eyes please!" Her hands were trembling as she helps the nurses push the gurney. Your clothes (hero costume) soaking with your own blood. Especially on your stomach. 

There was too much blood seeping out of your injury, dripping down to the bed and some even stained the tiles. Leaving a trail of blood in its wake.

The red liquid was simply eye-catching on the white tiles.

The villain was able to pierce you in your stomach with his last attack before the debris crushed you. You could have evaded it. You saw it coming! However, your body could no longer move.

You were in critical condition when you arrived at the hospital. 

You wanted to tell them you'll be alright but when you open your mouth, you coughed out blood making them call out your name again.

"B-bunny, you'll be okay... You'll be okay..."Tamaki spoke, wiping the blood on the side of your lips. His indigo eyes were intense and your mouth curved slightly. He believed in you. He believed you'll be okay. 

The three were stopped by a nurse. They weren't allowed inside the ER room yet.

"You'll be okay..." Tamaki whispered as he let go of your cold hand. 

His eyes never left the closed door. He clenched his fist as he repeated the words he told you. It turns out, he was assuring himself more. Will you be okay?

He slumped on the chair, elbows on his knees as he covered his face with his hand that was still stained with your blood.

He had never felt so scared in his whole life.