🦋❀55❀🦋

Date Published: Oct 15, 2020
Word Count: 1.7k+

Note:  I'm going to start writing the last arc today. And I'm planning on releasing a mass update once I'm done. Probably I'll be able to finish this book this week or next week.

As usual. This chapter is unedited.

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕"🐇🥕🐇

Last subject. The teacher left the class for a meeting. So it's basically a self-study.

You click your pen over and over, listening to the sound it makes as you pondered for your next move. Your eyes fixated on your phone screen. You are playing chess with Nayu. (Chapter 1. Completely forgot about her. Lol)

You're basically a beginner but this was your fifth time playing, and you're slowly getting a hang of it.

 "So, I made a poster of Hawks. Please give it to him!" She said, pulling out a rolled-up paper from her bag after moving her knight.

She gave it to you and you opened it slowly.

 "Wow... It looks great." You said.

" I know right! He looked so cool and handsome here! I really hope he'd appreciate it. And oh! tell him I love him! I'd catch the stars and travel the end of the earth for him!"

You chuckled and gently rolled the poster back. " That's what you said to me when you fangirled over Aizawa sensei"

She shrugged and coyly played with her hair. " Well... Hawks and Eraser Head are different... Anyway, I'd go gaga for them." She place her chin on her intertwined fingers. Her eyes shining with mischief. 

She bent down and rummaged again on her bag before pulling out another poster, this time, she look around the room first, and carefully gave it to you. " This one is for Aizawa Sensei, but I'll just place this on my room hehe"

 " This one is for Aizawa Sensei, but I'll just place this on my room hehe"

You gaped at the picture.  Damn... 

 "I have something to tell you." She started. and you look up to her, still surprised at the posters she showed you.