🦋❀11❀🦋: Appetizing

[July 22, 2020]

"Can I touch you... Here?" You whispered as you tilt your head, one of your hand on his cheek to keep his attention on you. While the other was still on top of his crotch.

He only answered you with a heavy breathing and a small nod. His face bright red as his eyes search your face.

"Really?"

You moved your hips. The bulge in his shorts being rubbed against your heat. Earning a soft groan from him. "Y-yes, bunny. Yes."

"

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

Your hand grabbed his hardness through his PJs. Tamaki hissed and threw his head back. Pleasure erupting from your touch. Your name left his mouth and you smiled. You place your thumb on top of his tent, tracing circles on his head.

 "Does it feel good, Aki?"

"Y-yes."

Tamaki's teeth are practically chattering at how good it felt. He tried pressing his mouth shut however it feels so good that his mouth parted. Sheen of sweat gathered on his forehead.

You hooked your finger and tugged down the material. Working to undo his underwear next and push them down to free his length.

You licked your lips seeing his thick rod. The head was bright red and was leaking with his fluids.

Lots of veins. Long. Thick and the head was painted with the softest pink shade and glistening. It was mouthwatering.

Your inner succubus stirred within you. This was your first time seeing it clearly. You knew he was thick and long. But when you've touched him, it was mostly done on the bed. 

Lights off. So you haven't gotten a clear view of it. 

AND!  You've never really done what you're going to do to him right now. Basically, it will be your first time and his... 

During your make-out session, you would just tease him, brushing your fingers on his thing but never actually touching it, grasping it. and you have not seen it!

However. Right now. You were so close to it. The light on the ceiling illuminated every part of him. Your mouth went dry.

"D-don't look at it." Tamaki was clearly embarrassed at your open ogling.

"How can I not? It looks appetizing... So pretty."

You kissed his soft lips as your hand wrapped snugly on his rod. His thick shaft was pulsating under your touch. Tamaki swallowed thickly, his own arousal throbbing painfully in need. You began stroking him slowly. Almost teasingly. You pulled away from his lips to watch his expression.

"You good, love? Should I do it faster?"

Tamaki can only nod his head, not trusting his voice to crack from the euphoria he's feeling.

"F-faster, bunny." His commanding yet nervous tone getting you even more excited. Your movements grew faster, and with the help of his pre-cum. Your hand slid better as you tightly wrapped your fingers around him.

His low grunts and moans filled your ears.

You can't help the giddy rush that burst through your stomach down straight to your folds. His groans and grunts were so sexy and hot.

The pleasure was overwhelming. Electric bolts shooting up from his pelvis.

His expression was lewd and sultry. You can barely keep yourself together. But this is his day. You wanted to make him feel loved and pleasured. Your sweet boyfriend deserves it.

"A-ahhh~ bunny, it's so good. Your hand feels so g-good~! " His thighs clench and his shaft twitches against your hand. His face flushing a deeper red than before.

A wet smacking sound resonated throughout the room. You could feel him closing through his zenith. You picked up your pace. "You like that, Aki? Like this?"

Due to the explosion of pleasure. His thoughts were in a mess as he let his instinct took control. Moans left his mouth as he buckles his hips to meet your pace. His hands gripped your hips harder.

"Ah-ahh~ b-bunny... I'm- I'm g-gon~ gonna c-cum!"

It wasn't long before he found his release, his climax sending him to another dimension. White sticky liquid shoots out from his pink tip. It was powerful and he came out a lot. Coating your hands with his semen. Since you were still sitting on his lap, albeit on the edge of his knees, some got on your thigh.

A loud moan was ripped out of Tamaki, his hips bucking up into you, trying to extend the pleasure.

He groaned, sweat trickling down the side of his face. Tamaki himself tried to ignore the trembles of his arms and legs.

" You good?" You asked after he calmed down. He nodded. Cheeks flushed. "Wait a moment." You grabbed a pack of tissue from one of his drawers and cleaned him up. 

"I'll d-do it." Tamaki stopped you however you only smiled.

"It's fine. Just lay there and relax. Besides, I'm the one who initiated this." You teased which earned you a groan from him.

Now that he had calmed down from his high. Shame and embarrassment filled him. The way he acted earlier was embarrassing. He could not imagine how he looked as the pleasure overflowed.

Once everything was settled. He had also changed into another PJs since he was covered with his liquid and sweat.

You sat on the bed as he gently holds you close against him. Still, the tips of his ears were red. He made you faced him and to your surprise, despite almost having a hard time making eye contact, he showered you with sweet kisses. Forehead, cheeks, lips, and even your nose weren't spared.

"Tamaki-" You whispered breathlessly, your hands raking through his indigo locks.

"Thank you..."

"My cute boyfriend deserves everything."

There are five reasons why you gave him a hand...job. 

first, you thought he was stressed out, second, you want to make him feel good, third, cause you like it, fourth, to also absorb sexual energy, and fifth, you felt kind of guilty from what happened in the mission. You let the man touched you and you even flirted with him even though you have a boyfriend...

You grinned. "Let's eat lunch tomorrow."

"Okay..."

You were anticipating your lunch date tomorrow.  But....