🦋❀53❀🦋

Date Published: Oct 14, 2020
Word Count: 1k
Note:  Thank you for waiting for my slow updates! <3
Note: Unedited.

Date Published: Oct 14, 2020Word Count: 1kNote:  Thank you for waiting for my slow updates! <3Note: Unedited

" I came first... Now it's my t-turn to please you."

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕"🐇🥕🐇

His large hand caressed your inner thigh and kneeled down, burying his tongue inside of you.

A finger shoves past your entrance making you gasp, your walls instantly squeezing the intruding digit.

" Oh g o d!"

Your entrance was soaked with his saliva. Tamaki added another finger. "Ngh!"

The wetness on your slit created a smooth simulation. He ran his other fingers along your slit. "T-tamaki~!"

It's becoming harder to breathe the more Tamaki shoves his fingers into you. He even curled it inside, making you delirious.

"Haa..Ahh~ fvck~!"

"I'll add another one..." He whispered. His breath against your exposed slit. You eagerly nodded, not that he'll see it. Before you knew, you came undone. "Tamaki!" Your secretion squirting out of your cavern. Your body quivered as you laid limply on the bed.

Tamaki still had his face buried between your legs. Drinking your juices. His hand went on your buttcheeks, giving it a soft squeeze before he faced you.

" We're not yet done bunny." He really was sticking to his words. He's not going to hold back.Your back arch when his hand rubbed against your sensitive folds.

He was hard again. A gentle laugh leaves your lips when you saw his length twitch.

"T-tell me if it hurts..." He mumbled, bending down to capture your lips in a heated kiss. You could taste yourself.

His touch was slightly shaky as he pulls you into a proper position.

The head of his cock was swollen pre-cum leaks from his slit. With a subtle swing of his hips, it presses unto your clit. Both your secretion mixing stickily.

"Aahhhh.."A long moan escaped out of your mouth that was covered with his own mouth. He slowly entered your walls, your mouth opening as he did so.

"Hng!" You mewled. Halfway through, he suddenly jerked his hips back, pulling out and then slammed himself back in.

"Tama-ki.. Aahh, Fvck!" His pacing was fast and rough.

The continuous hard thrust was making a squelching sound.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

The bed frame still knocking against the wall with each thrust.

"Aki~!"

Tamaki's response was his grunts and groans. You're squeezing him so bad. "B-bunny..aah~"Your breasts swing to each steady and powerful thrust.

Tamaki reached out for your globes, his calloused fingers rubbing harder against the soft, sensitive bud. "You're so... soft."His other hand slid down to your waist, keeping you steady as he pounded your cunt with his dick vigorously.

"Aahh! Ahh~! Yes!"

His pace became frantic. "B-bunny, turn around." He pulled himself away, his hands guiding you in another position he wants. Now you're on fours, your rear cutely teasing him.

Slap!

Your eyes widen, disbelief painted your pretty features. Did he just slap your ass? Is this your shy boyfriend?

It's like he changes into someone else!

"S-sorry, I can't help it..." He uttered. The stinging sensation only heightened your senses.

However, before you could reply, he eased himself in. He rammed his dick back into you, hitting a new spot from the change in position. His cock was pushing your aching walls forcefully.

"F-faster!"You whined in frustration.

Tamaki watches as you wither against the bed. Your slender arms barely holding yourself against his thrusts.

"H-harder A-aki..." You shamelessly begged. "It's so good~!"

Tamaki groaned and picked up his pace. His hip meeting your pink buttcheeks heatedly.

"Harder. Yes... aahh! Ahhh~" You bunch your fists up into the sheets. Your alluring voice cracking.

Still not contented, Tamaki made you lay on your side, lifting one of your legs to place it on his shoulder. This time, he can see your expression.

"You're so beautiful," Tamaki utters lowly, drilling into you deeper. Your sweet whimpers and your teary eyes edge him.

 He's so enamored with you.

"You're. So. W-warm." He grunted. His cock might melt!

He took in your lips, sucking on your tongue as he was about to reach his high.

Any noise you make was swallowed by your boyfriend.

"I'm a-almost there." You said, your fingers tangled with his indigo locks.

Bang!

Bang!

Heavy moans and breathing. Your eyes fluttered open just to see Tamaki's face contorting in pleasure.

His hand went to your pussy, making sure you'll cum before him. He pinched your sensitive clit and you yelped at the pain and pleasure.

You can feel the impending orgasm going to take over you. Your body arc and you clenched around him. Walls contracting.

Tamaki gritted his teeth, the electrifying wave of pleasure rippled in between his groin and he threw his head back. At the same time, both of you moaned each other's names.

His pace becoming sloppy as his thick and potent liquid spurted inside you. You relished in the warmth his seed made you feel.

Your walls fluttering clenches. You pulled him over. An exhausted smile on your face. Tamaki snuggled in between your breast, releasing a satisfied sigh.

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕"🐇🥕🐇

End note: lol. He may have shot his seed inside you but I ain't gonna make you preggy! You're still studying!Ghad noooo! Not yet...