🦋❀1❀🦋: Itadakimasu

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇 

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇 

"Itadakimasu~" 

Your lips curled into a smile as your hand wanders inside his shirt, feeling his toned chest. You could feel him froze under your touch. You nuzzled your head on his neck and bit his pale skin lightly. 

"D-don't." His voice came out more breathless and deeper. You felt hot just by hearing his voice. Your hand ran along his sculpted specs. Damn, his training did him good.

"S-stop..."

"Don't stop, or should I stop?" You whispered. Sticking out your tongue, you lick his neck and sucked on it greedily. Knowing that it would leave a red spot on his neck later turns you on even more.

You did not turn on the lights inside the storage room but you could still clearly see his blushing face. You could feel him sweating. 

The storage room was cramped but its big enough for the both of you to have fun...

You heard him groan when you bit his neck roughly. "Relax...'' You pushed him on the wall and leaned over to kiss him. His mouth was soft and hot. You nipped and sucked his soft lips, exploring his wet cavern.

There was a string of saliva when both of your lips parted. "W-we shouldn't b-be doing t-t-this h-here." His voice was low and strained. His breathing was uneven.  You giggled. Tracing his swollen lips with your finger.

He was so red, redder than the crabs he eats before he engages in battle. You flashed a feral smile. "You want me to stop? Are you sure?"

Your hand dived down to squeeze his firm ass. Tamaki squirmed on the spot and your smile widened. He was just too cute!

Your hand trailed dangerously on his zipper. Tamaki stopped your hand from pulling his zipper down. His palms were sweaty and he was trembling as he held you. "W-wait."' His breath fanned your head as he looked down on you. You were slightly crouching and face downward.

"Hmm? Why?"

"Nana?"

"B-because--"

"Nana! Wake up..." You heard your name being called. The next second, someone shook your shoulder violently. You opened your eyes and angrily looked up at your classmate. You were getting in the good part and she just had to ruin your daydreaming!