🦋❀32❀🦋: Inhibition and Confusion (1)

Date Published: Sept 9, 2020
Word Count: 1.4k+

Note: I'm sorry for the slow updates. I'm struggling in filling the in-between plot. Cause when I created this book, I only had the ending in mind. Lmao. So all of these chapters are made impromptu!
Note: And also, all chapters are edited so please excused the type and grammar error, I'll work on it once I finish this.

Note: Thank you again for 4k reads!

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

"I'm sorry the number you are trying to reach is busy. Please try again later."

"I'm sorry the number you are trying to reach is busy. Please try again later."

His number kept ringing but he wasn't picking up.

You played with the whip on your hand. You were finally back in your room. The investigation ended in the last two days. The pro-heroes in America did the cleaning in the underground after since Tetsurou called them but the location was too far so they arrived late.

"I'm sorry the number you are trying to reach is busy. Please try again later."

The Intercept messages irked you and you threw your phone on the bed and jumped right after. You snuggled on your pillow as silence enveloped your room.

You couldn't help but feel that something's wrong. 

You called Tamaki yesterday but it was immediately cut off when Tetsurou called out for you since you had to be present during the meeting along with the other pro heroes in America. 

After that, during the evening, you called Tamaki again, wanting to apologize when he suddenly told you that he's busy and he'll call you once he's okay. You immediately agreed since you also have to consider his situation. 

But that was yesterday! He didn't call you nor sent you a message today.

Is he sulking or something? You've been disregarding him--unconsciously-- during your stay here, not being able to have time with him. Though you pretty much knew Tamaki understands you! So what's wrong?

You dialed Nejire's number.

"Luna! How are you? Is there something wrong?"

"Nejire, the investigation's almost over, we'll probably come home next week... I just want to ask if Tamaki's at the dorm?"

"That's great! Don't forget our souvenirs hehe..." Nejire said, "And I saw Tamaki went up to his room a minute ago."

"Oh. Okay, How are you?"