🦋❀14❀🦋: Sayonara

[This chapter exceeded 2k+ words since I the previous chapters short, 800k-1.5k]

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

You deactivated your quirk. Your blood went back to your wound but only half of the amount returned, the others blended with the salty water. This is one of your problems when using your Quirk. The more you use it, the more blood you'll lose. 

You tried to assess your situation. You're still inside the USJ. The others must have been sent somewhere in the other zones. 'What happened to sending me to that shigaraki guy?'

As you were trying to analyze the situation you sense a movement in the water. You breathed in deeply first. You can hold your breath for half an hour in the water.

You dived down and saw a guy, a villain approaching you. He was holding a dagger. His other arm formed into what looks like a pectorial fin of a shark. On his back was a Dorsal Fin. And what looks like a gill opening on his cheeks. Just like a shark. A human-like shark.

He smiled and his sharp teeth greeted you. You clamped your mouth shut even though you can breathe and swim easily in the water, you cannot speak underwater!

You easily dodge his sharp dagger when he thrust in on you. Your overall skills were greatly enhanced since you're in the water. You twist your body just in time to dodge his continuous assaults.

You were wearing your uniform, and since you're underwater, your skirt flared up. Showing your shorts underneath. The skirt got caught up with his pectorial fin. The fin was sharp, like a knife and it cut through your skirt, creating a long slit. You forcefully swung your legs to get away from him, hoping that he'd cut your skirt all the way, letting you escape. But he was quick enough to morph back his fin into his long arms. 

His fin was replaced by his arms and his hand grabbed your skirt, pulling you closer to him. Thrusting his dagger, you raised your right arm and the dagger went passed through, slicing the water instead.

He opened his mouth and tried biting you, however, you tilted your head to dodge his bite. 

'Hey! Tamaki's the only one who can bite me!' You glared at him. 

When his head stopped near your head, you grabbed his arm to stop him from pulling away and you knocked your head on his forehead. You winced but you quickly ignored the pain as you kick his stomach and grabbed the dagger that he had lost gripped when you knocked the air out of him.

He dived back at you. You faced him head-on. You twisted your body slightly and stabbed the dagger on his stomach. Bubbles came out from his mouth as you stabbed him again. You felt him bite your shoulder but you only pulled out the dagger and pushed him away. You could have evaded his sharp teeth but you like feeling pain too. Besides, if you dodge, you'll have to get away from him, and coming near him again will be difficult once you distance yourself. 

 You avoided the critical part, not killing him instantly. The blood made your vision appear somewhat red. He was clutching his stomach and his gills and fins disappeared. You swam right after him when he tried to flee.

His movements were sluggish. This time, you were the predator and he was the prey. As he swam pathetically away from you and towards the direction of the ship. You slowed down your pace and allowed him to think he was getting away from you.