🦋❀12❀🦋: USJ

[July 23, 2020]

[Note: I've used some lines from the anime and the series of events.]

🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇🥕🐇

"Thirteen!" You called out the space hero

"Thirteen!" You called out the space hero. You waved at her enthusiastically. You haven't seen her since last year.

She was wearing her hero costume, a white spacesuit design that looks like a puffy jacket. A black helmet with white eyes and yellow boots. 

"Luna! How are you?" You run and hugged her tightly. She was the first hero, aside from All Might, you've met and welcomed you in U.A . She treated you warmly and even gave you advice in using your quirk despite not having a similar quirk as hers.

"I'm doing well. I missed you." Your voice came out muffled as you were pressed against her. She was taller than you, her height was 5'11. Even taller than your boyfriend by a few cms.

" I missed you too. I'm glad you're settling in U.A comfortably." She pats your head and your embrace tightened. She's like a mother figure to you. Actually you treated all the pro heroes as your family. Since you're away with your family, you've considered The pro heroes in U.A as your second family.

"What are you doing here anyway?" She asked. You looked up and met her black helmet.

"I heard you're here today from All Might and you're going to help the Class 1-A to train and make use of the facility simulation. So I thought, why not come and see you for a bit before I go to class. Don't worry, I won't stay long. Once you'll start the training, I'm off."

That was your plan. You also said to Tamaki that you're going to wait for him and have lunch together so you cannot stay here in USJ for long.

"Alright. You can stay here and watch. It's up to you."

You heard the bus arrived just outside the door. Loud chatters can be heard as the students stepped out of the bus. You heard Eraser Head telling the class to behave. You separated yourself from thirteen and looked at the door in anticipation. You haven't got the chance to meet the freshmen, but you heard great things about them and their potentials.

Thirteen opened the door and welcomed the students outside. You remained inside and waited for them to come over.

"It's the Space Hero, Thirteen!"

"I love thirteen!"

"Let's go inside without delay."

"We look forward to working with you!"

You clasped your hand behind you, as the new cute faces of freshmen went inside. Immediately, they all noticed you standing.

"Luna? What are you doing here?" Eraser Head asked as the Class 1-A gaped behind him. This was their first time seeing you.