[5]. Oha Asa (Midorima x Reader)

~Oha Asa - Midorima Shintaro~

Oha Asa: Cancer's lucky item for the day is you're friend's hand! And it's not just any friend's hand, you're luck item is a girl friend's hand (A/N: yes, a girl that is a friend. That's why I didn't put it together).

When Midorima heard this, he choked on his coffee, but swallowed it.

You woke up and heard the Oha Asa. You always listened to it just in case Midorima's lucky item was something good.

"Tch, don't get your hopes up, (First Name). There's no way Shin would like you," you said to yourself, getting out of bed.

When you finished getting ready for school, you saw Midorima and Takao waiting outside of your house.

"Uh, what are you guys going here?" You asked the two.

"Shin-chan's lucky item is your hand!" Takao blurted out. "To be honest, (Nickname)-chan, it didn't have to be your hand. He could've chosen-."

"Shut up, Takao or we'll be late for school, 'nodayo," Midorima said as he punched Takao's face and grabbed your hand, pulling you to school.

"Shin-chan's so mean!" Takao whined, rubbing his cheek.

"Uh, Shin...," you started.

"He'll be fine," Midorima answered.

"Geez, great friend you have here, Kazu-chan," you said mentally, rolling your eyes as you got dragged, (A/N: yes, dragged not pull anymore) to school.

While you got dragged to school, Midorima was still listening to Oha Asa.

Oha Asa: (Zodiac Sign)'s lucky item today is a basketball! Also, be sure to confess to your crush and let your feelings out; tell them how you feel!

Midorima looked at you and you just said, "what?" He turned away and continued dragging you to school.

"He looked at me like he wanted to say something," you thought mentally.

At school...

"(Nickname)-chan!" Takao called out to you.

"Oh, hey, Kazu," you greeted casually. "How's your cheek?" You asked.

"Ah, it's alright. He didn't punch me that hard, haha," Takao said. "Anyway, did you hear about your Horoscope?" Takao questioned.

"No. Just about Cancer's," you answered.

"Eh, why do you keep listening to Shin-chan's? I get that you like him, but why do you only listen to his?"

"I was only listening to what his lucky item," you said.

After that, Takao told you about your Horoscope and you blushed, also not believing what he was saying.

"It's true!" Takao cried.

"I don't believe you," you repeated.

"You never do. Just go and confess to him," Takao said and pushed you to Midorima.

Takao called his name and you were going to fall when Takao pushed you, but luckily he called Midorima and he turned.

The green tsundere instinctively caught you and you fell right on top of him. Both of you were blushing furiously.

"Uh, I- Y-You see, Sh-Shin, I, um, how do I say this without making it awkward?" You stuttered.

"(Nickname)-chan, just say it! It's not gonna be awkward!" Takao advised you.

"F-Fine," you replied and looked back at Midorima, who was still blushing.

"Hm, by now, he should've pushed me off, but he isn't doing it yet," you thought mentally.

"Uh, well...," you started.

"Just say it, so I can get up," he said.

"I l-like you- no, I love you, Shin," you said quietly, blushing furiously as you turned to the side.

"Me, too," Midorima replied quietly.

"Huh?"

"I dislike repeating myself, 'nodayo," Midorima said and you two stood up.

"Stop being a tsun~ tsun~, Shin-chan!" Takao said and he went behind Midorima and pushed him, making you fall on top of him.

When Midorima fell, his lips crashed into yours, making you two blush even more than before.

"Wow, he's lips are soft," you stated mentally and kissed him back.

Midorima was first to break the kiss and got up, helping you up (A/N: screw him being a tsundere).

"Yay! Shin-chan's got a girlfriend!" Takao cheered, putting his arms around you and Midorima.

"We-We aren't dating," Midorima said, pushing his glasses up.

"Psshh!" Takao replied. "You two like each other, so you have to date," Takao explained.

"We don't 'have to', nanodayo," Midorima replied.

"I'd want to, but it's okay if you don't want to, Shin," you said quietly.

"If-If you want to, then I guess we are starting from now," Midorima said. "I'm not doing it because I want to. I'm just doing it because I don't like seeing you sad."

"See!? Shin-chan cares about you, (First Name)!" Takao said. "So, just kiss again!" Takao said, crashing you and Midorima's lips together... Again.

--------------------------------------------
January 1st, 2015 - Thursday