[9]. Why Did You Leave Me? (Akashi x Reader)

~Why Did You Leave Me? - Akashi Seijuro~

"Seijuro~!"

"What is it, (First Name)?" He asked you huskily, turning to face you.

"Oh, come on, don't be like that!" You said to him.

"Shut up and go to sleep," he ordered you, facing the other way.

"Naww, you're so cruel, Seijuro!" You pouted.

"Go to sleep," he ordered you again.

"I can't. I need something," you replied.

The red head turned to face you and stared at your beautiful features.

Akashi grabbed your arms and wrapped it around his body.

"Go to sleep and I'll be your teddy-bear, then," he said.

"Yay~! Thank you~!" You cheered happily and hugged him a bit tighter.

"... shi-kun... kashi-kun... Akashi-kun."

Akashi stirred and he woke up, only to find the light blue haired boy next to him.

"What do you want, Tetsuya?" Akashi asked huskily after he just woke up.

"You were sleeping in class. It's rare for you to sleep in class," Kuroko stated. "You're lucky the teacher didn't notice."

"Shut up. Let me go to sleep," Akashi ordered, burying his face between his arms.

"You're thinking about her, aren't you?" Kuroko asked.

"Go away," Akashi muffled, since his face was buried in his arms.

Kuroko just stared at him worriedly and hesitantly walked off.

"Kurokocchi, is he okay?" Kise whispered, looking at the red head.

"No," the phantom answered.

"Akashi sleeping in class is really rare. It's been happening for six months now, yeah?" Aomine asked. "He's lucky the teacher doesn't even notice. Is he Tetsu or something?"

"No, he isn't, and it's because of her," Kuroko replied as he walked off.

Years had past and Akashi was now 20 years old. One year of middle school, three years of high school and two more years without you.

Akashi had taken over his dad's company for his father was now a very old man.

"You missed the meeting," a megane stated, approaching the former red headed captain.

"I don't care," Akashi replied, looking out the window.

"Akashi, it's been six years. Why can't you just move on?" Midorima asked him, sitting on a seat in front of Akashi's table.

"If you love someone as much as you love yourself, you can't force yourself to forget them, knowing that you can't," Akashi replied and swung his chair around to face the green haired male.

"I understand what you're saying, Akashi, but wouldn't (Last Name) want you to?" Midorima questioned.

Every time he heard your name, Akashi always felt like crying, but he didn't want to break down in front of anyone.

The emperor must not show weakness.

"I can't do it... I can't forget her... I love her too much. I just felt like a piece of my heart just ripped off," Akashi replied, gripping the left side of his chest as tears started to build up, but he didn't want to break down.