[21]. I'll Help You (Kiyoshi x Reader x Hyuga)

~I'll Help You - Kiyoshi Teppei and Hyuga Junpei~

Requested by Lena_18.

Hope you enjoy.
------------------------------------------

You watched him from afar. Shooting, training, everything, but he would never notice you. You would approach him, but for some reason, he would get nervous and take off.

You watched from afar as the Shooting Guard approached the coach. A pang of jealousy hits your heart.

"It hurts... Why? What does Hyuga-kun see in Aida-chan?" You asked as you watched them.

"He obviously knows Riko longer," a voice beside you answered, making you jump.

"K-Kiyoshi-senpai!"

"Hello, (First Name)~" he greeted. "Also, it's 'Teppei' and no need for honorifics, remember?" He reminded you.

"You scared me," you said, putting a hand to your heart.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean it," he said, pulling you into a hug and you blushed.

"Warm... I feel warm whenever he hugs me," you said mentally.

Kiyoshi's your best friend, ever since you came to the school. He would always be by your side, through the great times, the happy times, the sad times, the tough times and the worse times. No matter what, he was always there for you.

"Anyway, who're you looking at?" Kiyoshi questioned, pulling away from the hug.

"No-one," you answered.

"It's Hyuga, isn't it?" He asked with jealousy in his voice, but you didn't notice it.

"If you knew who it was, why'd you bother asking?" You sweat dropped.

"I just wanted to make sure," Kiyoshi said.

"Hey, Kiyoshi, get over here!" Hyuga ordered. "You're supposed to be training!"

"Hm? Oh, yeah! That's what I came here for!" Kiyoshi said, making you, Hyuga and Riko facepalm.

Kiyoshi looked at you with a 'are you going to be fine' face. You just faked a smile and nodded as he went to train.

After training...

"(First Name)!" Kiyoshi called as you came in the gym.

"Teppei!" You smiled.

"I finished training. Do you wanna hang out?" Kiyoshi asked.

"I've got nothing to do today, so sure," you smiled at him.

You noticed Hyuga looking at you from the corner of you eye and turned to him. You waved at him and he eventually waved back with a blush.

"Is he blushing? Nah, he couldn't have. I should really get my eyes checked. I've been meaning to do that, but never got time," you said mentally.

"Woah, you're sweating like crazy, Teppei," you said, throwing him a towel.

"Thanks," he said, catching the towel and wiped it on his face. "Where do you wanna go?" He asked.

"Hmm, can we go to the optometrist first? I was going to get my eyes checked, but never got time. Today would be good, if it's okay for you," you explained.

"Yeah, sure," Kiyoshi replied. "What about for dinner? Wanna go to (Favorite Restaurant)?"

"Sure," you smiled.

You glanced at Hyuga and saw him approach Riko. They started talking, but you couldn't hear what they were saying. After that, Hyuga hugged Riko and you felt your heart start to hurt.