[29]. Relationships (Koganei x Reader)

~Relationships - Koganei Shinji~

You went to school at Seirin High and you were a first year there.

You got up from bed and got ready for the first day of school. After finishing, you headed off to school and said bye to your mom and to your dark brown cat, Choco.

During school, everything went well and you even made a new friend, (Friend's Last and First Name).

After school...

"So~, do you have plans for tonight?" Your friend questioned you.

"I was gonna check out the basketball team," you answered.

"Eh, really?"

"Yeah. I was thinking of applying as manager," you smiled.

"Oh, alright. Good luck with that," you friend smiled back. "I have to get home quickly. Bye~."

"Bye."

Your friend waved at you and you waved back. With that, she took off and you headed towards the gym.

The lights were on and you saw people there; the basketball team and another girl with brown hair.

"Oh, she must be applying as manager, as well," you thought and walked towards her.

"Um, excuse me," you called to her.

The girl turned to you, "oh, hello," and smiled.

"Uh, do you know where I can find the coach?" You questioned.

"Oh, that's me," she said.

"E-Eh!?" You exclaimed.

"Yep," she replied.

"I thought you were applying as manager!"

"No, I'm the coach, Aida Riko," she introduced.

"Oh, alright. I'm (Last Name/First Name)," you replied.

"Are you applying as manager?" Riko asked you.

"Yeah," you smiled.

A few minutes later...

"Is that all?" You questioned.

"Yeah. Now, it's time to meet the team," Riko smiled. "Alright, training's over!" Riko announced.

Everyone stopped running and walked over to Riko, sweating and panting from their hellish training.

"Everyone, this is (Last Name/First Name)," Riko introduced. "She'll be the manager of Seirin from now on."

"H-Hello, everyone!" You greeted cheerfully.

After introducing everyone...

"... Mitobe Rinnosuke and this is Koganei Shinji," Riko finished.

You looked at Koganei and noticed something about him. You walked over to him and stared at his features.

All of a sudden...

"IT'S A HUMAN CAT!!" You screamed out and hugged him.

Koganei tensed up and blushed furiously. He slowly wrapped his arms around you and then you let go.

"U-Um, I'm not a cat at all," Koganei stated, still blushing from the hug as he looked away.

"But you look a lot like one! You're so cute!" You said as pinched his blushing cheek.

Mitobe opened his mouth and then closed it again.

"That's not true, Mitobe!" Koganei denied and Mitobe opened his mouth again. "It's not!" Koganei denied.