[34]. Cheetahs (Part 2) (Hayama x Reader)

~Cheetahs (Part 2) - Hayama Kotaro~

You didn't bother eating breakfast and you brushed your teeth and did all that you do in the morning.

You went back to your room and picked out some clothes, but you didn't have time to think, so you just got out a pair of skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt and a black hoodie.

"Should I put make-up?" You questioned. "Nah," you answered yourself.

You got your bag and put stuff you needed, which is what the author doesn't know, that's why she didn't write it down.

You looked at your phone and it was 10:58am. You sighed in relief and went down to put your shoes on.

Soon, it was 11am and there was a knock on the door. You opened it and Hayama immediately hugged you.

"What gotten into him!?" You asked mentally as he pulled away.

"Aha, sorry, I couldn't help it," Hayama laughed nervously.

"R-Right. Ready to go?" You asked and he nodded.

When you got to the zoo...

"So, what shall we do first?" Hayama questioned as you both arrived at the zoo.

"We should eat, I'm pretty hungry. I didn't eat breakfast," you stated.

"What!? Breakfast's the most important meal of the day!" Hayama stated. "Let's go, before you starve!"

"Taro- kuuun!" You screamed as he immediately piggy-backed you and ran full-speed to the food place.

You felt like you were gonna fall off, so you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Why is he so fast?" You pouted mentally. "I'm already holding him back, but he's still so fast."

You finally made it to the food place (lol, idk what it's called) and Hayama came in, you still on his back.

"Taro-kun, put me down. People are staring," you whispered in his ear.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," you said and put you down.

"You go look for a table," Hayama said. "I'll go pay for the food."

"Eh? You'll pay? Taro-kun, it's alright," you said.

"It's the guy's job to pay when their on dates," Hayama stated.

"Eh, but-."

"It's alright. What do you want?"

You sighed at his stubbornness, "Anything's fine," you answered.

After a few minutes...

You got bored, so you took out your phone. When you were about to unlock your phone, you saw the date, February 14th.

"It's February... 14th. It's Valentine's Day!" You exclaimed mentally. "I can't believe I forgot! But Taro-kun..."

"(First Name)-chan!" Hayama called to you, bringing the food over.

"Thanks, Taro-kun. Remind to pay you back later," you said.

"There's no need!"

"But you-."

"It's my treat. No need to repay me," Hayama said and you sighed as an answer.

After eating...

You both walked around the zoo, looking at animals and took pictures. Soon, you both walked past a sign that said 'cheetahs' and Hayama quickly covered it, by standing in front of it.