[19]. Goth Chick (Part 2) (Kise x Reader)

~Goth Chick (Part 2) - Kise Ryota~

The next day...

When you came to school, you went back to dressing as a goth, but you still wore the school uniform of Kaijo, of course and Kise kept bothering you about why you had changed your look.

"Leave me alone," you demanded.

"But I'm asking you, why did you change your- Mmph!"

You interrupted him as you stuffed bread in his mouth, but you didn't do that because you wanted him to shut up. You did that because you didn't want people to know that he gave you a make-over.

"I said leave me alone," you repeated.

"Can we go on a date again?" Kise begged you.

Other girls started to mumble stuff as Kise kept being such a loud-mouth in the cafeteria.

"And then after that I'll give you a- Ah!"

You interrupted him once more when you stuffed an apple in his mouth and then you walked out the cafeteria and to the rooftop.

"(First Name)cchi!" Kise whined and then you threw a banana at him, but he easily caught it.

"Leave me alone."

"It's not good to throw food," Kise scolded you and peeled the banana, so he could eat it.

You climbed to the rooftop, while Kise bothered you about your look, going on a date and a make-over.

"Can you just shut up already?" You asked monotonously, but there was anger in your voice.

"I wanna go on a date with you!" Kise whined.

"No."

"Please!"

"I said no."

"Last time you didn't hesitate to go with me."

"Because I was unconscious of what I was saying."

"After school, come to my house and I'll give you a make-over," Kise said.

"I don't know where you live," you replied.

"Then I'll take you home with me."

It had been a month since that happened and you started living a 'double-life'. You even started going out with Kise, but the thing was, you didn't tell anyone, not even your parents and neither did Kise.

When at school, you were a goth. When at home, you were a goth. When Kise begged you to go on a date with him, he would always do a make-over to you before you guys went out.

You even started modeling because Kise told his manager about you. You were pissed at him and you were also scared that people might find out about it, but luckily, no-one did. No-one was suspicious about anything. Kise's manager didn't even know.

One day, you said to Kise that you wanted to quit modeling.

"What, why?" He asked.

"I hate modeling," you answered.

"But you're so good at it! You're a natural!"

"I don't care. Modeling's not for me," you said. "I never wanted to be a model in the first place. I wanted to be (Whatever You Wanna Be After You Finish Studying)."

"Then you can have two jobs! I'm gonna be a pilot after I finish studying," Kise replied. "While I continue modeling," he added.

"I don't know. I can't take it anymore. I don't want to live two lives anymore. I'm sick of it," you said.