[18]. Goth Chick (Kise x Reader)

~Goth Chick - Kise Ryota~

You were a goth and an emo. Your parents disliked you. They disliked that their only daughter, their only child, was something that they hated.

Yes, your parents disliked you. They could never bring themselves to hate their own daughter.

You went to school at Kaijo High and you were a first year there.

You didn't have any friends because everyone found you scary and would never come near you, but they would always tease you from afar.

The boys would tease and throw stuff at you and the girls would talk behind your back and sometimes throw stuff at you with the boys.

They only stop when the teachers scold them, but they would continue again a few days later.

One day, a certain yellow haired boy noticed that these students teased you, talked behind your back and throw stuff at you.

He would always bash the boys and threaten or bribe the girls.

"Don't I get something for it? I'll helped you!" Kise pleaded as you got your stuff out of your locker.

"I never asked for your help, Kise," you said monotonously.

"B-But you should at least thank me, shouldn't you?" Kise questioned, following you to the classroom.

"Thank you," you said bluntly.

"That didn't seem like you meant it!" Kise whined.

"Because I didn't mean it," you stated in a monotone and sat at the back of the classroom.

"(First Name)cchi!" Kise whined.

"I never gave you permission to call me by my first name, so don't," you ordered him monotonously.

"But we're friends!" Kise said.

"Keep dreaming," you said monotonously.

(A/N: okay, you know what? Every time you speak, it's monotonous, unless I write bluntly, calmly, but that would really mean the same thing. Anyway...)

"That's so mean!"

"Kise, go to your seat and stop annoying me, you bastard," You ordered to him.

"Wahh!! Sorry!" The model screamed, even though you didn't even yell at him as he ran back to his seat.

The girls around you was about to say something, but they were too scared if something were to happen to them, so they just glared at you.

After class...

"Man, Kise's so brave," a guy named Akito stated.

"To be honest, if (Last Name)-chan wasn't a goth, I think she'd look really pretty," a guy named Kazuki imagined.

"If only I could ask her out, but seriously, she's scary," a guy named Oshino said.

"If we could just give her a makeover, she'd look so pretty," Kazuki said.

"Can you stop imagining her?" Akito said and smacked Kazuki in the head.

"Tch, we wouldn't even have a chance with her. She's so distant and doesn't even talk with anyone," Oshino said as he glanced at you.

"True. Even the teachers knows that, so they don't do any partner projects anymore," Kazuki said, rubbing his still hurting head.

Kise overheard the three guys' conversation and an idea popped in his head.