31

HOLY FUUUCK I CANNOT B R E A T H E THE ARMS Y'ALL THE FUCKIN HAIR OH FUCK PLEASE HE HAS TO KEEP IT LIKE THAT

i would literally sell my 2 younger siblings just to hug him n tell him how much i love him n how beautiful he is because he must know

-

"Oh thank fuck, you're okay!" 

Calum's head snapped to the door. There he saw his two best friends wearing panicked expressions, holding each other's hands to ground themselves. His sister pushed passed them and pulled him into a firm but gentle hug. "Never ever do that to us again."

"I-I won't. I'm sorry." 

"God, don't apologize!" Luke cried out, joining Mali-Koa at his side. "Cal, you are clearly the victim in this situation." 

"Obviously." Michael agreed. "We were so scared for you, what happened?" 

"I don't really wanna talk about it right now..." Calum averted his gaze as tears stung his eyes. He sighed, "I'm gonna miss my trip." 

"We're so sorry." Mali responded softly. "We know how much you needed this." 

"It's okay. Not your fault." 

"Whose fault is it?" 

"Um, mine." 

All three of them shook their heads. 

"Absolutely not." Michael insisted.

"No way." Luke protested. 

"Calum, this is not your fault." His sister took his hand. "I won't push you to tell us what happened, but I think I have an idea of who was with you." 

The maori man's eyes shot up. "How?" 

"He and I may have been in contact over the past...month or so? I'm really sorry, I tried to convince him to talk to you but he wouldn't and when he did come back, I hit him really hard." 

"When was that? When did you see him last?"

"About a month ago." 

Calum's blood boiled. "He was back a month ago and he didn't come and see me?" 

"He promised me he would. He said he needed you. He said he loves you."

"He says that all the time because he lives to lie. I don't know if he means it."

"I'm so sorry for keeping this from you. I just thought I was doing you a favour."

Calum sighed. He wasn't going to get angry at his sister for trying to help him. "Thank you for being honest with me."

Michael and Luke had remained silent throughout their entire conversation, which was surpring in itself. Their expressions held great confusion and anger. "What did he do?" Michael asked. Luke could feel his anger, so instead of making his own inquiries, he brought his husband's hand to his lips and kissed his knuckles.

Calum didn't know how to explain everything that had gone on between him and Ashton. So that's what he told them.

"Well, you could try." Luke mumbled. "You don't have to, though. We don't need to know."

"I do." Michael interjected. "I need to know what he did so I know how to hurt him."

"I don't think he needs to be hurt anymore." Calum whispered, fiddling with his fingers. "I punched him a lot, and I know Mali hit him..."