-63-

The memories of past trials went through my mind. I couldn't help but feeling a sense of dread come over my shoulders. It weighed me down making it hard for me to move..but regardless me and Shuichi made it into the trial grounds and walked to our designated podium.

"Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out 'whodunnit' then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one... then I'll punish everyone *besides* the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate!" I felt my shoulders slump before I was able to put on my usual smile yet again. I can't let any of the others see me lose my grip on my emotions...not like earlier...god Shuichi must think I was so weak and pathetic...

"Hey Monokuma~?" I asked knowing I had a question ready for him. I wanted to know the rules about if there were two different killers. Would it only be the first one or both of them be executed? I kept my composure as he looked over to me.

"What? Two blackeneds?" He asked pausing for a minute while he had the most annoying groan.

"The first blacked would be executed! Because first come first serve!" He said with a laugh. It made me cringe internally but I kept my smile on my face.

"Well I'm glad that's cleared up! Now I can really enjoy this trial!!" I yelled with my signature laugh. The look Shuichi was giving me was telling me he wasn't buying it, and honestly, I don't either...this whole thing is bullshit...and I hate every minute of it...it's torture...

"Alright, to start we should determine the mystery behind the locked room, because seeing as Angie was murdered first...the blackened that killed her is the one we need to find to get through with this trial." Shuichi said quietly. I felt a weird draft run through the cold dark walls of the trial room...it may have just been because I'm on edge...but it could also be because the room is so damn cold sometimes. I hate the fact that I get cold so easily because the main reason for it is because of how small I am...

"I agree with the ultimate detective! I'm sure he will be able to figure this out!" Kaito exclaimed with a smile before patting Shuichi on the back. I felt jealous because I wanted to stand by Shuichi! Because then I could hold his hand...and tease the shit out of him! That would be so nice~ I love seeing that big blush on his face when he gets all nervous and flustered~, I wouldn't give it up for anything in the world. Well, I can always tease him later when we are alone~ because he tends to be more honest with his reactions~! Even though that means he could tease me back making me flustered...well! It would be worth it anyway just to see him smile and being able to hear him laugh, I wouldn't give this to anyone else...because his reactions are mine and mine alone to see and to cherish!

I smiled to myself before Shuichi sighed to himself. "Kaito we need to figure out this case, and I'm only a detective in training-" He started before getting cut off by Kaito.

"Well that doesn't matter! Because you have shown that you have the skills in the past trials!" He said loudly with a laugh. I almost rolled my eyes because of how much I wanted to call him an idiot...not because he was wrong or anything, just because he was being a dumbass and stealing my boyfriend from me! I mean we are in a trial and it is a regulation to stand in these places...but I still hate him for being able to be next to him while I can't!!

I think Shuichi could sense my jealousy and he gave me a concerned glance before I could say something to get his attention off of my jealousy and back onto the trial. Because that's what we need to be focusing on!

"What about the murder weapon?" Maki asked, making the rest of us turn our attention to her. I was glad the attention was off of Shuichi and Kaito, but this did make me think. There are a lot of things we found that were related to her death. Meaning, the duct tape that was found by her body, the wound on her forehead, and the one on the back of her neck. The one on the back of her neck must have been the final blow that ended up killing her, but the tape on her forehead suggested that she may have not been in that room originally.