-4-

"Hey, Saihara-chan... I have a question," I said looking up at him serious. His eyes immediately turned concerned.

"Yeah Kokichi?" He said replacing his concerned look with a serious one.

"Well, I was wondering..." I might as well tell him what I have wanted to ask him ever since this whole thing between us started...

"Why did you start wanting me? Out of everyone here you chose me... I'm usually really good at telling if someone is lying, but I really can't tell or explain to myself why you would choose me. I-" He cut me off by putting his finger to my mouth.

"Well, there is a very good reason for that." He said placing his hand on his chin as he did during a class trial when he was analyzing a situation.

"First off," He said putting one finger up.

"You always seem to have a very interesting way of looking at things." He said causing a confused look to appear on my face. He finds me interesting?

"Two," He said putting up another finger.

"Ever since I first met you I thought your personality was super cute..." He said a blush coming across his checks. My personality, but I always thought everyone hated my personality, cause of how repulsive and disgusting it is...

"And last, but not least, the main reason I like you is that you can always be so confident and bold even though you have moments where you are very timid and paranoid. And Kokichi you are my favorite person to be around. When I found out that you were hurting yourself and planning to kill yourself it made my feeling of wanting to protect you become overwhelming. I'm sorry if I smother you... I just want you to be able to always feel all the love you deserve." Tears started to pour down my cheeks as he continued.

"And when I found out that you like being hugged and cuddled it made me so happy. Because I love you Kokichi and I loved when you came to my room to have my comfort. I want you to know right here and now, I'm always going to be willing to give you all the affection you need and make you feel all the love that I can give to you." He paused cheeks probably burning at this point. He has always been really easy to become flustered... But it's just so cute!

"So Kokichi, I want you all of you so could you be my boyfriend and stay by my side?" He said holding my hands in his and looking me in they eyes. The tears came out of my eyes again and they poured down my cheeks. I pushed myself into his arms and held him tight.

"Of course I would Saihara-chan. If this is what you want and it will make you happy then of course. I love you Saihara-chan." I said pulling away and pulling him into a quick kiss before I slowly pulled away with a smile.

"We better get to the cafeteria before Kaito freaks out that you're not there by now." I said pulling out my note book and writing something in it before I left.

Day 8-

Saihara-chan just asked me to be his boyfriend! I thought I had bad luck in this killing game, but with Saihara-chan by my side it's not to bad.

"Ok you ready to leave?" I asked with another smile.

"Yeah Kokichi, did you write anything pertainting to you know your-" I cut him off before he could finish his thought.

"No Saihara-chan I just wrote about how happy you make me!" I said with my cocky childish persona back.

"I'm glad." He said with a small smile before moving over to the door and opening it and holding his hand out.

"You sure you're ready for this Kokichi?" He asked unsure. He probably thinks that he offended me by reminding me of what happened the day before. Poor Saihara-chan he may just overthink himself to over exsaustion, wait! Maybe that's why he is tired all of the time?

"Kokichi? Are you alright?" He asked probably because of my random silence.

"Yeah sorry just had some things on my mind." I said grabbing the hand held out to me. I think that no matter what happens after this, it's all going to be ok cause when I'm holding Saihara-chan's hand I feel so at ease even in this killing game enviroment.

"Well if you need to talk to me about anything, know that I'm always here to listen. Alright?" He said stopping in his tracks.

"Of course Saihara-chan, but I was really just wondering why you always look so tired, but I can see why you were concerned." I said trying to put him at ease. I really hope I'm not making him more nervous then he already was...

"Oh sorry Kokichi, I just haven't been sleeping the best... Actually last night is the only time I can remember sleeping more than 6 hours since this killing game started..." He said a small blush coming to his cheeks. I loved making him flustered before to get a similar reaction to this one, but somehow this one was way better than anyone I have seen before. He is so interesting, sometimes I feel like I can't figure out what he is thinking. Although this is interesting it makes me frightened but intregued at the same time.

"So sleeping with me made it easier for you to sleep?" I asked in a tone that could have been considered a teasing tone, but really I just want to know if that was what he was implying.

"Y-Yeah, having you by my side... made me feel at ease..." He said the last part under his breath, but since I was so close I could still hear it.

"Well if I am being honest Saihara-chan, it made me feel at ease too. I mean just like you said I feel as though I slept better last night than I have in a very long time." I said in a serious tone causing him to make a small smile. Saihara-chan when you make cute faces like that it makes me want to smother you with affection... But since you would probably get embarassed in public... I'll give you all the smotherment I want to later Saihara-chan...

We finally got to the cafeteria after that whole conversation. I was going to pull my hand away because I didn't want him to be put down for being with someone like me, but he held my hand tighter before I could muster a response...

"What the hell are you doing with Kokichi?!" Kaito screamed from the table Saihara-chan and him always sat at...

"W-well I have liked him for a long time and-" Saihara started, but I tried to cut him off before he could make Kaito and Maki hate him as much as they hate me...

"Saihara-chan-" He started talking again before I got the chance. What is he doing? Does he have a death wish?!

A/N Here is the next chapter. I hope you like it I'm trying to give it a better plot, but knowing I'm writing it I can't be great... Anyway thanks for reading!

-ShuichiOuma010-