-68-

We walked to the dining hall. It was calm around the school this morning, I mean there are only 9 students remaining...so of course it's going to be more quiet. There is also the reason for how the others are already gathered in the dining hall while me and Shuichi were late yet again...and I blame myself for sleeping in. I know I probably need the sleep, but my body isn't used to getting more sleep...so maybe after a while of getting more sleep this might be refreshing. But as of now I just feel groggy and gross from sleeping more.

"Shuichi?" I asked gently, moving my hand to grab the sleeve of his jacket. I felt him jump a little at the action, but he looked down at me regardless.

"Yes, Kichi?" He asked. I had to conceal a blush that wanted to come to my face because of his use of the nickname he has been calling me for sometime now. I know we are together and everything, but it still makes me do a double take.

"I wanted to ask you...how long were you awake before I woke up?" I asked trying to see how long he must have been looking at me while I was distracted by my own thoughts and sleep...I mean I wasn't thinking much, but being asleep made me unable to talk or process things.

"A-ah...I was only awake for 15 minutes at the most, but honestly I lost track of time..." He whispered, hiding his face behind his hand. I smiled at him and gently pulled his hand away as I would usually do. He blushed more but soon let his hand fall back down to his side. I smiled at how obedient he was being even though he has this habit of covering his face when he gets flustered...I don't like when he hides his face from me, but I understand it's hard to break habits...even if it seems like a simple change it's hard to do.

"That's alright my beloved~ Nishishi~" I said with a laugh. His eyes widened a bit before we made it to the dining hall.

The door was tall and didn't match the walls around it with the light brown color it had. The walls were grey and covered in vines and other vegetation...so the door stood out and was easy to find, but it just looked like it didn't belong there--sure it's better than the bright pink staircases on every floor. It always makes me wonder what the hell the designers were thinking...but then I also remember they probably made Monokuma and the Monokubs...but Monokuma could have also designed it, and honestly, that wouldn't surprise me that much.

The dining hall was filled with the small chatter coming from the groups of people already gathered there. Maki and Kaito were sitting in their usual spots while some of the others formed two separate groups. Shuichi and I made our way over to the table where Maki and Kaito were sitting while I let my eyes wander to the other groups for a moment.

Himiko, Tenko, and Tsumugi were sitting together while Keeboy, and Gonta were sitting a little ways away from them. It made me think for a moment that they were sitting to separate boys and girls...but I mean Keeboy is a robot so he doesn't have a gender, well at least I don't think he does. Sure he looks like a male, but that doesn't mean he is one...I hate how people always stereotype others as a gender even though they are who they are and it doesn't matter what body they were born into, or what they look like. They are themselves and they and themselves alone get to decide that, not anyone else.

"Hey, Shuichi, Kokichi! How did you sleep?" Kaito asked, addressing me this time. I smiled a bit thinking he might come around...before I remembered that he is probably only doing this for Shuichi. I can't blame him because honestly, I am doing the same with him.

"Ah, I slept pretty well, how about you?" He responded gently placing his hand on my lower back as we both took our seats beside each other. He let his arm rest around my waist which made me smile. I don't know what it is, but having him close to me and touching me in these little ways, it makes me feel all of this love for him. It makes me feel loved--and it's a new feeling to me. This being because when I was younger and even now I have to hide how I'm feeling.

I can never say what I really mean...and I think in the time I was forced to lie about myself and my feelings to others I forgot what I was really feeling...and what it was like to have someone there who wants to really listen to me. Someone who wants to be there for the long run. Staying by my side trying to figure me out, trying to find my truth, and Shuichi does just that. He never gave up on me even when the others wanted me dead. He kept believing in me even if the others resented him for it, even if they didn't understand him, and even if I kept pushing him away...he still kept trying to understand. And I respect him for that, because I can be super loud and annoying with all of my lies and tricks. I feel more comfortable around him, mostly because of his determination to me, his determination to figure me out, and his determination to our relationship even though Kaito and the others weren't approving of it at first. They all seem to be warming up to us being together...but even if they weren't I know Shuichi would stay by my side and that makes me adore that about him. It makes him unique and interesting to me. And that's all I need.

"That's good!" He said with a thumbs up.

"So, did you guys find anything else out about the others that we may need to have a meeting about?" Maki whispered making the conversation go more serious.

"Yes...I think I might have something, but I'm not sure yet..." Shuichi whispered. I wondered what it could be...but I know he was going to tell me later--even if it is at the meeting.

"Ok, you guys haven't eaten yet, so why don't we go and make something?" Maki said quietly again, but this time it was a little bit louder than before. Probably because it wasn't relating to our ongoing search for the mastermind.

"Yeah, does that sound good Kichi?" Shuichi asked, slowly getting up before holding his hand up to me. I smiled up at him and took his hand.

"It sounds perfect," I said, getting up to stand beside him.

-I have a math test on Friday--so that's going to be *fun* to study for, such a fucking *party*...Sorry I'm tired today and I feel like no one in my house is listening to me...so I just feel like I can't say anything that's on my mind--so it's making me feel more alone than I usually do...but other than that, I was able to get quite a lot of homework done today after going to school for 6 hours! Thank you all so much for reading!!-

-ShuichiOuma010-