-54-

"We should get to training Kaito and Maki must be waiting for us," Shuichi said randomly sitting up. I groaned but nodded. I didn't want to leave the time me and a Shuichi have alone...but the meeting must be important...maybe we can figure out what the whispering is about...

"Ok," I said as we walked over to Kaito's room. Right when we knocked once the door opened making Shuichi jump.

"Hey, Sidekick! Come in Maki is already here!" Kaito exclaimed opening the door for the two of us. I was suspicious of this but didn't say anything.

"So, for the meeting...what do we need to discuss?" Shuichi asked as the door closed while we made our way over to the floor by Maki. Kaito sat next to Maki while me and Shuichi stayed together as we always do.

"Kokichi and I heard some whispering about the notebook Kokichi was writing in a while back...and I think they might be trying to frame him for something...or at least turn the others against him," Maki said closing in her eyes for a moment.

"Yeah, I think that is a valid point..." I said feeling Shuichi grab my hand. He looked at me with a confused look...I felt guilty for not telling him about this before...but it was best to not bring it up at the moment.

"So if they are plotting against him, what are they trying to gain?" Kaito asked keeping his voice quieter than he usually does.

"I think they are trying to frame him as the mastermind...which could point to the mastermind being one of the people in the group or maybe even the one running it," Maki whispered putting her hand up indicating she wasn't don't talking yet.

"I was talking to Gonta and he told me Tsumugi is the one who made the group...but I didn't get many answers before another group member came and made him shut up,"

"So Gonta is in the group...and Tsumugi could be the mastermind?" I asked feeling my stomach twist. What the hell is this?

"We should leave it at this for today...let me know if you find anything else," Kaito stood up first and went to the door to open it for us. I was a bit confused by how he was acting but didn't put more thought into it.

"Ok, we don't have anything at the moment...thanks for telling us Maki," Shuichi whispered before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room.

"Hey! What are you guys doing out after curfew?" Angie, Himiko, And Tenko stooped us on our way to Shuichi's dorm room.

"I don't see how that is your business," I said keeping my tone cold. Shuichi didn't say anything he just looked confused.

"Well, we are here to make sure no one is going out during the night hours!" What? Why would they need to do that? It isn't in the rules that we can't be out after hours...there are only certain places off-limits.

"Why...it's not against the rules to be out after nighttime begins..." Shuichi said quietly sounding just as confused as he looked.

"Seeing as the last killer worked at night we need to make sure it is safe for everyone and if you stay in your dorms then another nighttime murder can't take place!" Angie clapped her hands together. This is really creeping me out...I mean Kiyo concerns me but this is different.

"Ok, but why do you feel the need to enforce this?" Shuichi asked wrapping his hand around my waist.

"Because Auta is telling Angie that she needs to do this with his other followers," She folded her arms and closed her eyes as if she was saying a prayer...oh god not this shit again...

"Then me and Kokichi will be going to our dorm now," Shuichi said quickly pulling me towards our dorm. I could tell he was confused but didn't want to get more involved.