-18-

Shuichi's POV

"K-kill me?" I said looking unsure. He is going to kill me?! I could see the smirk on his face making my unbelief grow. Maybe he doesn't mean that... But why would he phrase it like that?... I sighed and walked over to him and pulled him into my arms stroking his hair making him shiver.

"S-S-Shuichi..." Kokichi said trying his best not to stutter making me laugh a little bit at how hard he was trying to fool me.

"If you're talking about taking my life... You already can have everything I can give to you... Including my life~" I said teasingly in his ear trying to get him back for making me so flustered all the time. I could feel his face get hot as he turned around and tried to hide his face in my chest, but I stopped him with my hand holding his face in place.

"You shouldn't tease me so much~ Unless you want to get teased back Kokichi~," I said kissing his lips making his eyes widen before he relaxed under my touch. I could tell he was thinking of a way of giving me hell for doing this later, but it didn't bother me too much knowing it was coming from him.

"Shuichi..." He said before he paused and closed his eyes breaking our eye contact making me nervous as I felt a small blush spread to my cheeks.

"You know I want to be the Kokichi you want me to be but, sometimes..." He said pausing again taking in a deep breath before he opened his eyes again.

"I'm not good enough, and I can't give you what you want." He opened his eyes and they were glazed with tears. My expression changed to worried in an instant. I wrapped my arms around him again and pulled his face into my chest.

"You don't have to be whatever you think I want you to be. All I want from you is for you to be happy and for you to be honest with me." I said putting his bangs behind his ear and moving my hand to caress his cheek.

"Sorry for being such a crybaby Shuichi." He said while he moved his hands to wipe his tears off of his eyes. I grabbed his hands and took them in mine kissing both of them softly. I moved our hands onto his cheeks and wiped the rest of his scattered tears with my thumbs kissing his forehead before whispering,

"Kokichi, you aren't a crybaby. If you're a crybaby then I must be one too. I cry a lot too Kokichi. Crying isn't bad it's better to let whatever shit you're feeling out instead of keeping it in and letting it bottle up." I looked back into his eyes with a small smile causing him to give me a pained smile.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked booping his nose.

"I just still feel guilty for all of this... I'm sorry." He started going on a rant about how terrible he was and I wasn't in the mood to hear it. I pulled his face closer to mine making him stop and give me a confused look before I pulled him into a kiss. He mumbled something against my lips before he kissed back making me release a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

We stayed there for a moment in the content silence before he slowly pulled away and put his arms to his sides. I looked at him confused before he looked back at me and nervously started fiddling with his fingers.

"Shuichi, I don't want to waste all your free time making you have to deal with all this, so is there anything you would like to do..." He said letting his voice trail off while he looked at me awaiting my answer. I blushed under his eye contact suddenly feeling nervous under his stare.

"Well, I-" I said trying to think of something before I remembered he wanted to play a game earlier.

"Why don't we play the game you wanted to play earlier?" I said trying to regain my composer the best I could.

"Oh?" He said tilting his head to the side cutely making me smile at the action.

"You still want to spend your free time with me? What about hanging out with Kaito or Maki? You have been around me constantly for-" He started to question me before I grabbed his cheeks and pulled his face closer to mine making our noses touch. This made him go quiet. He looked up at me with curious eyes.

"I want to spend my time with you Kokichi," I said pausing to look him directly in the eyes.

"And if you want to play a game, then let's play a game," I said walking over to my desk pulling out the chair so he could sit down.

"Alrighty then! Let's play a card game. Whoever picks the lowest card gets to have their soul sent down to hell!" He said with his usual smile on his face making me happy that he was finally ok with the face I wanted to spend my free time with him.

"Kokichi," I said laughing at how his eyes sparkled as he shuffled the cards on the table. I walked over to grab another chair and took a spot next to him. We played this game for a while and we tied every time.

"Kokichi how the hell did we tie again?!" I yelled kind of scared of how in sync our cards were. Kokichi just gave me one of his creepy smiles making me think he might be the one who is making the cards we draw tie every single time. We started doing faster rounds and still the cards came out to be the same.

7

8

9

king

jack

ace

3

5

2

6

1

4

Every single round was the same.

"Kokichi how-" I started only to be cut off by his face paling in terror.

"How did we tie every single time." He said terrified making me genuinely scared.

"Just kidding!" He said putting his finger to his lips.

"Wh-what?" I asked leaning back shocked. How did he do it? How were we able to tie every single time?

"You know Shuichi I am a master at card games and a lot of games for that matter so I have learned a few tricks." He said moving closer to my face making me blush.

"H-how-" I started only to be silenced.

"Card tricks are not supposed to be shared with others. Ne hee hee~" He said booping my nose before I looked over at the clock it was already 9 pm. We were playing for that long? I looked back at Kokichi.

"We should go get some dinner," I said standing up while he put the cards back into the box.

"Yeah. It was fun hanging out with you Shuichi!" He said standing up after putting the deck of cards in my desk drawer.

"I'm glad," I said taking his hand leading him out of my room.

-All my siblings had a snow day yesterday, but because of the school I go too... I still had to go... but I don't have to make up missing school for that day. But I guess I shouldn't complain! Thanks for reading!-

-ShuichiOuma010-