-26-

Shuichi's POV
I feel happy that Kokichi is happy. I always feel like I'm not being a very good boyfriend when he always says all the self-deprecating words. I don't want him to think so lowly of himself. I want him to be able to see how amazing he is.

"Kokichi, you look so cute right now..." I whispered into his ear letting my head rest on his neck.

"S-Shuichi?" Kokichi gasped confused before letting his shudder cut him off.

"I think you are cute all the time... sometimes I find it hard to not just pull you close to me and smother you..." I whispered feeling my face increase in temperature. Flustered from the truth of the words leaving my mouth.

"Shu-" Kokichi whispered I could sense he was as flushed as I was. This gave me more courage to be able to continue.

"When I was younger my parents didn't have time to take care of me so they moved me in with my uncle... and he didn't acknowledge that I was there sometimes... this made me feel so alone and that's why I don't like getting this close to someone because I have never had this experience before... but since it's with you Kokichi... I don't know why I was so scared in the first place..." I said letting some tears fall out of my eyes. Kokichi wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer to the crook of his neck.

"I understand Shuichi... my parents weren't the best to me either... I won't go into it now... but... I want you to know the last thing I would ever do to you is make you feel alone... or hurt you in any way... I feel safe with you Shu and I want you to feel safe with me." Kokichi said letting his hands start to comb my hair making me calm down. I blushed at the nickname he gave me it was so cute. I gushed are how cute he was and how he still gets cuter with every passing day.

"Koki," I whispered trying to give him a nickname too. He jumped when I called him that before relaxing letting his hands go back to petting my hair.

"Shu I hope it's ok if I call you that..." Kokichi whispered planting a kiss on my hair making me flush.

"Yeah, I love it... I hope you are ok with me calling you Koki..." I whispered hating how weak my voice sounded.

"Yes, Shu. I love anything you want to call me." He said pulling back and letting me look at his beautiful bi-colored eyes. I love how beautiful his eyes look. I can't even imagine hating them or anything about him. I resent all the people who have hurt him and made him think so lowly of himself. I wish that he would not talk so lowly of himself. That's why I always try to make him feel loved. I try to give him all the love I can give him. I want him to feel safe. To feel ok with himself. To feel ok with all the other students... I also hate how most of them incriminated him earlier... that was probably the last thing he needed...

"Shu it's ok, I am so thankful for all the things you have done for me. I love all the loving words you always say to me. All the times you hold me. I love all of it." Kokichi said while some tears fell out of my eyes. He pulled my back down to his shoulder and held me as close as he could. I let myself cry on his shoulder before I pulled back again and planted kisses all over his face. He giggled every time my lips would meet his skin. I love the cute laugh he has. When he doesn't have his mask on... when he is alone with me... he is just himself and he is adorable.

"Shu, stop your smothering me!" Kokichi yelled playfully laughing while I smothered him with affection. I stopped for a moment and he looked up at me with the cutest smile on his face.

"Shu thanks for helping me... with all of this." He said gesturing to his legs and arms.

"Of course. I love you Koki and I want you to feel safe." I said cupping his cheeks with my hands. I slowly pulled him into a kiss and let my hands move up to his hair. His hair was so soft and it smelled like lavender and lilies. I love his scent... it makes me feel so happy. Knowing that my beds' scent is a mix of our scents Kokichi's bed is the same way and it smells so good... it screams safety and love.

"I love how your hair smells... and it's super soft..." I said into his hair making him flush.

"O-oh t-thank you, Shu." Kokichi stuttered making me smile.

"I love you," I said loving a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you too Shu," Kokichi said giggling when my lips briefly met his forehead.

"Well is there anything you want to do today?" I asked trying not to sound that intimidating.

"I want to just talk," Kokichi said taking in a shaky breath.

"What about?" I asked looking in his eyes seeing that he was afraid. I felt concerned and looked at him concerned trying to show him I was supportive of whatever he was going to tell me.

"About my parents and my past." He said looking down. I raised his head to meet my eyes.

"Alright, I'm here and ready to listen," I said kissing his eyelids before he looked back into my eyes.

"And know that you only can tell me what you feel comfortable with," I added moving my hands to his shoulders. I let my hands massage the tense muscles and felt his shoulders relax under my touch.

"Alright, thank you, Shu. It means a lot." He said smiling up at me.

-Because of the 3 day weekend, it is throwing my whole sense of time off... I had no idea it was already Wednesday... My brother's birthday is also today I'm planning on writing him a poem or maybe drawing him something... I'm still not sure yet... Thanks for reading!-

-ShuichiOuma010-