-46-

"Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out 'whodunnit' then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one... then I'll punish everyone *besides* the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate!" I groaned as we all stood on our podiums as Monokuma explained the rules...again...

"So to start the trail we should start with what happened in the pool earlier today...Gonta could you tell us what you could tell us what you saw?" Shuichi asked Gonta who was looking really depressed. I know he must be blaming himself for what happened...

"Gonta just saw Ryoma floating in water before he started sinking! Gonta pulled Ryoma out water and he wasn't moving." Gonta exclaimed with tears in his eyes.

"Gonta no kill Ryoma!" He said before he started sobbing. "It's ok Gonta we just need to figure out what happened until we can find the truth," Shuichi said giving him a reassuring smile. "Gonta understands," He said lowering his head before going quiet again.

"Well I think we should get everyone's alibis for before the event! Seeing as the Monokuma file said the murder took place at Nighttime the night before last night." I said before giving a smirk. Shuichi playfully rolled his eyes. "Yeah, we should," He said before the attention was turned to everyone else.

"Me and Kaito worked on some more training and we walked around the school for most of the day." Maki pauses before starting again. "We were doing this from after breakfast until Kaito left to go and find out where Shuichi and Kokichi were. I went to my lab after this before Kaito asked for help to see if anyone wanted to go to the pool the next day." Kaito nodded to her statement.

"Yeah! Me and Maki-Roll did training after breakfast! I went and found Shuichi at the casino! We stayed there for a while and then that's when I suggested we go to the pool the next day. So after that I went to ask everyone else..." Shuichi smiles. "I can vouch for Kaito at the Casino." He paused. "Alright thank you, Kaito," He turned to Tsumugi. "What were you doing yesterday night?" He asked in a calm tone. She looked down for a moment before raising her head again.

"I was with Gonta after breakfast helping him look for bugs around the courtyard. That was probably from after breakfast to 15:00. Kaito asked me on my way to find Keebo. Then from then till the announcement I was talking to Keebo and Miu until the nighttime announcement." She stuttered. "I can vouch for that" Keebo spoke lacing his fingers together.

"Yeah! Her little virgin ass talked to me and Keebo forever!" She groaned making Keebo roll his eyes. "It wasn't that long..." He whispered to himself. "Ok then, what were you and Miu doing earlier? I mean assuming you were together?" Shuichi asked trying to get more information. This is a boring part of the trial...but I mean we have to wait until someone's story doesn't match up or something sounds suspicious...

"Yes, Miu was doing some modifications earlier after breakfast and they took the whole day other than when we talked to Tsumugi before Kaito came to ask us about the pool," Keebo said before getting cut off by Miu moaning and blushing making everyone roll their eyes.

"Gonta was catching bugs all day! Tsumugi helped Gonta in morning!" Gonta yelled confirming Tsumugi's story. "Ok, Kirumi where were you yesterday?" I said taking Shuichi's role in leading the discussion.

"I was cleaning around the school for the whole day. I ran into Tsumugi as she went to go talk to Keebo and Miu around noon. I also talked to Korekiyo before the nighttime announcement and Maki came to ask us about the pool a little before the announcement. After this I went to my room for the night." That sounds about right...I mean I was with Shuichi all day yesterday so I can't really say anything.