Chapter 14

Sierra's POV

"Come on baby, let's go shower so we can enjoy the rest of our night" I smiled as I got myself up and pushed myself off of the bed.

I slid the straps of my body suit off of my arms letting it fall to the ground as I stepped out of it, starting to walk towards the bathroom.

"Well are you coming ocean eyes" I smiled looking over my shoulder as I saw his eyes devouring me with an insatiable hunger.

"I can be if you want me to be" he smirked walking towards his connected bathroom.

"Hmmm I might be able to arrange that. Now help me out of these shoes" I said walking up to him and connecting my eyes with his as I ran my finger down his chest.

He swiftly picked me up and sat me on the counter, his lips brushing gently against mine as he started kissing down my naked body. His lips lingered at my hips as his hands slowly moved over my smooth tanned thighs, his lips following in their wake.

"Your touch drives me wild baby" I said letting out a heavy moan.

He smirked up at me as he slid my heel off of my foot, tossing it on the floor as his fingers and lips trailed their way back up.

"And how about this touch" he said wickedly starting to slide his fingers towards my dripping heat.

I pulled my leg up that was still adorned with my black heel and placed it on his chest pushing gently.

"Now now baby, did I ask you to please me there?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

I saw a fire ignite behind his eyes as he realized I wasn't done playing dominant Sierra just yet. He bit his lip as his eyes flashed with mine, his gaze shifting towards the ground.

"No ma'am" he said.

"That's a good boy, now do the exact same thing as before, make me crave your touch" I said as he ran his finger tips and pillow soft lips down my legs.

He helped me down off the counter as we walked over towards the walk-in shower. I grabbed a washcloth from the rack and his body wash from the ground putting a generous amount on the cloth, rubbing it gently on his skin.

When I reached his hardened cock, I squeezed some suds into my hand from the cloth and slowly started palming him, his cock growing harder by the second.

"You like that baby?" I asked loosening my grip and teasing him a little.

"Fuck yes Sierra. God your like a fucking sex goddess today, fucking shit" he said closing his eyes.

"Do you want me to suck your big thick cock baby?" I asked him licking my lips.

"Yes" he said breathing heavy.

"Yes what..say it" I demanded.

"I want you to suck my big thick cock" he groaned.

I dropped to my knees as I slowly slid his length into my mouth. His hands traveled to my hair as he gripped tightly, his head resting back against the wall to the shower.

I quickened my pace as I felt him becoming harder in my mouth. I pulled my lips off his cock working my tongue in slow motions over the overly sensitive underside of his cock, his weakness.

"Fuck Sierra, I'm going to cum" he said.

"Not yet baby" I said twirling my tongue around his tip.

"God damn Sierra let me fucking fill that perfect mouth with my cum please" he begged.

I looked up at him as I swallowed his dick, deep throating his cock with each movement.