Chapter 32

Austin's POV

I woke up the next morning around five. I reached over to find Sierra's side of the bed empty and cold, an instantaneous reminder of how bad I had fucked up last night. How could I do this to Sierra, I had wanted nothing to do with Melo and after smoking and drinking I suddenly lost myself? I don't know what the hell I was fucking thinking.

I slid out of bed, still fully dressed from last night, my eyes dry and bloodshot, no doubt a result of smoking and crying. I opened up my drawer and pulled out some eye drops throwing some in before stepping into a hot shower.

I had to fix this, I couldn't live without her. There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to be with Sierra, she was my soulmate. I wasn't lying to her about anything I've ever said to her. She wasn't a game for me, she was real, she was it for me.

I turned the shower off, grabbing the fluffy white towel from off the hook and wrapped it around me. I quickly walked into my closet grabbing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and carefully stepped into them making my way out to the kitchen.

I had to take a double take as I saw someone passed out on my couch. My heart raced hoping it wasn't Melo but I relaxed seeing that it was Louis.

"Morning Austin, sleep well?" he asked sitting up.

"Like fucking shit but thanks" I said grabbing a mug out of the cabinet, filling it with some coffee.

"Are you seeing her today?" he asked me, stretching his legs out on to the ottoman.

"I guess I'll find out when I see my Dad. Why are you here? How come you didn't leave with everyone else?" I asked taking a sip of my coffee, realizing it came out a little harsher than needed as I sank into the couch.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay and not going to do anything you would regret" he said holding up his hands.

"Thanks" I said putting my head back on the couch staring absentmindedly at the ceiling.

"Everything is going to be okay Austin. Everyone makes mistakes and I'm sure when you get to talk to her everything is going to be fine" he said looking at me.

"That's just it. She's going to want to know why I did it and to be honest with you, I can't tell you Louis" I said rubbing my hand over my face.

"Are you meeting with your Dad today?" he asked standing himself up.

"Yeah he should be here soon" I said looking at my phone.

"Just be honest with yourself when you talk to him Austin. He's been with her all night, maybe he can help. You two are made for each other Post, I know you can fix this" he said placing his hand on my shoulder giving it a squeeze.

"Thanks man" I said with a weak smile.

"Are you coming by later today?" he asked me.

"Fuck no. I'm done with this fucking collab. I don't want her here, I don't want Dre here, I don't want anyone here unless it's my family and I don't mean my Dad and Jodie" I said, my eyes fixed on Trevor's table as my eyes filled with tears remembering how I let him down and hurt him so much last night.

"Sounds good man. I'll see you soon" he said as he walked out of the door.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and hit Sierra's name. I needed to let her know that I was thinking of her.

Ocean Eyes😘💋
morning SiSi i am so fucking sorry baby. please can we see each other today, please i love you

To my surprise she answered me quickly. I was happy yet my heart broke knowing she was up because she wasn't able to sleep last night.