Chapter 17

Flashback- Sierra's POV

I sat back in my seat and smiled thinking of how quick everything was coming together, to be honest it actually scared me. Everything built up into some kind of intense connection between me and him over the past few days that I didn't even know how to begin to explain it. All I was certain was he was feeling something too.

That kiss that we shared in my kitchen was nothing short of amazing, and I longed to feel his lips on mine like that again. I just hoped that what I was feeling wasn't just because he saved me. I was hoping it was real. I guess I'd use the next few days to figure it out.

"Okay SiSi, I have to fill you in on a few things" Austin said looking at me as he pulled his Jeep into an empty spot in his driveway.

"Okay, should I be extra nervous now instead of just kind of nervous" I laughed.

"No, I don't think so" he smiled.

"Well then spill" I said looking at him.

"Okay so my team is here staying with me for the next couple of days until my last show in the city. Dre, my manager and Jay my tour manager are here; Adam my photographer is here. You met him the other night I just don't know if you remember. Tyla and his photographer Chris are here, my buddy Brian is just here hanging out oh and Smitty. How the hell can I forget about Smitty" he laughed shaking his head.

"Oookay" I said starting to feel my palms get clammy realizing that I was walking into a house full of guys I didn't know, with a one year old.

"Okay, now I made you extra nervous" he laughed.

"Austin, I don't know about this now. I mean, people are going to ask you questions about me, I'm going to be intruding on your space with a one year old. I don't know" I said looking out the window at his beautiful house.

"Sierra look at me" he said calmly as I turned my head towards him.

"I would't have asked you to come here if I was afraid of any of that. Everything is going to be okay. Plus, they are only here until Saturday and then they are leaving after the show. Dre and Jay need to get back to LA, they are working on a 2nd leg of my US tour. Tyla and Chris need to go do a few more shows with Swae and Adam is going back home until we start the 2nd leg" he said to me.

"Okay Austin, if you say so" I said hesitantly as I opened the door and took a step out.

I went to go get Trevor out of the back seat only to be met with Austin already holding him in his arms. I smiled as he grabbed my hand and walked me into his house.

"It's awfully quiet, my guess is no one is here" he said.

"Good, we should get all of the crap in the house then before anyone has a chance to know you are harboring a poor old soul in your house" I laughed.

"Yeah, good point" he chuckled squeezing my hand.

"God tell me how you really feel Aus" I said rolling my eyes laughing as I grabbed Trevor out of his hands.

"Please Sierra, you know I'm kidding baby" he smiled.

"Yeah yeah I guess we will see" I laughed as I tried my hardest to keep the butterflies fluttering rapidly in my stomach at bay.

I stood in the doorway while I waited for him to grab some stuff out of his jeep. This all felt too good to be true. It was like we were already dating, the connection between us was so strong. I really hoped my brain wasn't rushing into things and what was actually developing was real.

I smiled as he sat a few things down on the floor before we walked down to a bedroom where he placed the pack n' play and Trevor and my bags.

"Would you mind setting that up please, he's almost asleep" I said.