Chapter 23

Present Day- Austin's POV

I pulled her onto my lap as I pressed my lips firmly against hers. It was bittersweet to relive those nights, especially when I came to take her to the hospital after he beat the shit out of her for coming home when she wasn't told to. But I loved hearing her tell how I stole her heart.

"I remember those words you said to me in the hot tub very well SiSi. I was floating in my own little world when I heard them fall off of your lips" I said to her as I laid my chin on her shoulder and pulled her close to me.

"I was nervous when I said them to you. I was nervous that you really wouldn't want me, I was nervous that I would let you down. So many things were running through my head, but the one thing I knew for sure was that I belonged with you" she said smiling at me as she laced her fingers with mine that were resting on her thighs.

"I am so glad that you realized that Si. I think if you came into my life and then left me I would be lost forever. When I saw you down at the Porcupine, despite everything that was happening to you that day I knew that I had to get to know you" I said sitting back in the chair and lighting a cigarette as I inhaled deeply letting the smoke completely fill my lungs before exhaling.

"Austin, if you didn't come into my life I probably wouldn't be alive and who knows what would have happened to Trevor" I said sadly.

I turned her around and pressed my lips against hers firmly, before I pulled away from her. I locked my eyes with hers and slowly ran my knuckles down the side of her face.

"Listen Sierra, you don't need to talk about him anymore. He is never going to hurt you or Trevor ever again, I promise you" I said to her.

"I love you Austin. I love you so much for everything you have done for me and for everything you have done for Trevor. But most importantly I love how much you care for me and show me how much you love me everyday" she said tears coming to her eyes.

I wiped away the tear that was streaming down her face as I quickly pressed my lips against hers.

"No crying Sierra. I love you to baby, so much. I will never let you forget it ever."

"Can we go to sleep now?" she chuckled.

"Sure baby, come on" I laughed as I got up off the chair and held my hands out for her to take.

"Or we could work on that baby" I heard her say quietly as she placed kisses on my chest as she stood up.

I instantly felt a semi form in my pants at her words as her soft lips traveled across my chest, my hands reaching down and grabbing onto her ass as I lifted her up, her legs immediately wrapping around my waist, her lips locking with mine.

I carried her into the couch, as I sank down letting her rest comfortably in my lap. Her hips immediately started grinding down on my bulge, my fingers gripping her hips as our tongues were battling beautifully with each other, each of us begging for the dominance of the other.

Her lips left my mouth as she started kissing down my neck, her fingers gently grazing up my sides her hips still moving slowly.

"Let him come and play baby" she whispered into my ear.

I lifted up slightly as I pulled down my sweats and my boxers letting my hardened length spring free as it stood eagerly.

She climbed down off of my lap and put my member deep into her mouth, her tongue teasing my sensitive underside as she started bobbing her head up and down quickly.

"Oh fuck Si" I let out, my hands grabbing a handful of her hair as I pulled roughly.

She slid her mouth off of me, her tongue circling my tip before she climbed back on top of me, she grabbed my member in her hand as she sank down on me slowly, moans escaping the both of our lips as I stretched her beautifully.