Chapter 28

Austin's POV

She pulled away from me slowly as she rested her forehead against my chest, her shoulders shaking gently as she started to cry again.

"Sierra I am sorry baby, I love you" I said as I put a kiss on her head, wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"I'm sorry Austin. I love you so much" she cried looking up at me with tear streaked eyes.

"Sierra baby it's okay, you didn't do anything" I said quietly as I looked down at her wiping away the tears slowly falling down her cheeks.

"I wanted to leave even though I know you wouldn't cheat on me. I'm sorry for doubting you" she cried into my chest.

"Shhh baby it's okay" I said as I embraced her in a tight hug letting her cry out her tears.

She pulled away and looked up at me as she stood on her tiptoes pressing her lips firmly against mine, the both of us loosing ourselves in the kiss for several more minutes.

"Come sit with me Si" I said pulling away from her and grabbing her hand as I walked her over towards the bed.

I climbed on the bed boots and all as I rested myself back against the headboard, Sierra snaking between my legs resting her back against mine as she grabbed for my hand lacing her fingers with mine.

"Austin, I just have to ask you baby. Why didn't you stop her?" she asked me as she played with the many rings that decorated my fingers.

"I thought if I just sat there it would've been better than causing a scene but I was wrong baby. I shouldn't have let her do any of that to me" I said placing a kiss on her head, my thumbs rubbing slightly over the tops of her hands.

"Do you still love her?" she asked.

She let go of my hands and turned around in my lap to look at me, grabbing my hands in hers again as she sat back on her knees, her eyes focused on mine.

"No Sierra. I never loved Ana. I don't have any kind of feelings for her and I don't want to be involved with her. I want you" I said connecting my eyes with hers, not breaking our intense stare.

She smiled softly as she leaned in and kissed me, a sure sign that she believed me as I let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm so sorry Si" I said as she leaned against my chest.

"Can we talk about her and you? Maybe I can see where this behavior came from" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Sure baby, I'm an open book to you, you know that. Just let me change" I said putting a kiss on her forehead as I got off the bed.

I smirked to myself as she watched my every move as I did the magic quick change between Posty and Austin, relaxing as I became myself again as I slipped into a pair of joggers and a sailor moon shirt.

"Come on" I said with a smile as I held my hand out for her.

She grabbed onto it quickly as we made our way out to the kitchen. She sat down at one of the stools at the island watching me as I pulled out a wine glass, corking one of my bottles of wine and pouring her a glass as I grabbed a beer out of the fridge.

"Now what do you want to know?" I asked sitting next to her setting her wine in front of her and my beer in front of me as I turned her to face me, her knees fitting comfortably in between my legs, my hands holding on to them gently.

"Everything" she said with a laugh.

"Well, after you left me I didn't see anyone for a while. The guys tried to get me to hook up with girls here and there but I wasn't interested. Then one day about five or six months after you left me, they threw a party for me and Ana showed up. I was super drunk and she was all over me and we ended up sleeping together" I said rubbing my hand over my head, feeling like I was confessing that I cheated on her or something.