Chapter 30

Austin's POV

I gathered the plates that we had breakfast on and put them on the tray carrying them
with me out to the kitchen. I smiled as I saw Trevor and Jodie coloring in his Blue's Clues coloring book, Trevor telling her everything that he and Bethany did last night.

I loved her as a babysitter for him. He seemed to really enjoy spending time with her and she always respected Sierra's wishes. That was important to me.

I finished loading the dishes in the dishwasher, leaving the tray on the counter as I wasn't even sure where Sierra found it from and headed over towards Jodie and Trev.

"What are you doing Trev?" I asked sitting in the chair next to him.

"Coloring with Jodie" he said, putting his tongue back between his teeth as he concentrated.

"Thank goodness for Trev, at least I had someone that was here to welcome me" she said looking over at me with a smirk.

"Uh yeah sorry" I laughed looking down at the floor knowing my face was fifty shades red at Jodie's cryptic message of knowing what Si and I were up to.

"He's picked up a lot from you Austin. You always used to do that when you concentrated on doing something" she smiled knowing enough to change the subject.

"He still does that, you just have to catch him at the right time" I heard Sierra's beautiful voice echo through the room as she walked over and sat on the arm of my chair.

"Hi honey, have a good morning?" she asked with a smirk.

"The best" she said smirking at me as she answered Jodie.

"Momma Post, I ran into you two days in a row, how lucky am I?" I heard Dre say as he walked through the door with Louis and Melo.

"Good morning Dre, nice to see you again" she said over his shoulder as he gave her a hug.

I immediately noticed Melo looking at me with a hungry desire in her eyes. I hope she wasn't thinking she could make something happen out of something I said to her almost two years ago.

I quickly grabbed Sierra's hand and laced her fingers with mine looking up at her. She gave my hand a tight squeeze as she looked down at me with a smile on her face, reassuring me that everything was going to be okay.

"Are you ready to get started Post?" Dre asked as he walked over towards me and sat down in the couch opposite of us.

"Yeah in a minute. Let me get the girls going and we can start" I said wrapping my other arm around Sierra's waist as I placed a delicate kiss on her arm.

She turned to look at me, a knowing smile on her face as she leaned down and connected our lips together. I know she wasn't intending to do this, but I felt the both of us start to get lost in the kiss, both of us parting our lips as our tongues started to swirl together slowly.

"Ah-hem" Jodie said clearing her throat.

She pulled away from me, her face rosy and her breathing heavy as she smiled at me, leaning in and putting a cute kiss on the tip of my nose.

"Are we ready Si?" Jodie asked her with a smile.

"I just have to go get Trev dressed and we can get going" she said as she slowly got up off of me, my hand slowly gliding down her waist to her round ass before dropping back on my lap.

"Mommy can Daddy do it?" Trevor asked her, looking up with his big eyes.

She looked over her shoulder at me raising her eyebrows as if to ask me if I minded without using words.