Chapter 20

Austin's POV

"That was so amazing Aus" she said as she sat back in her chair.

"Good, I'm glad you liked it" I said with a smile.

"Not just dinner, everything. No one has ever done anything like this for me before" she said sitting back up and grabbing my hand.

"Well I promise to do it for you as much as I can" I said leaning in and putting a kiss on her lips.

"Don't spoil me too much" she smiled against my lips.

"No such thing" I said as I started picking up the dishes.

"Here let me help" she said as she walked over to the sink and started to do the dishes.

"You wash, I dry?" I asked as I put one arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Sounds perfect" she smiled.

"You do have a suit for the hot tub right? I mean if not I'm not opposed to going in naked" I smiled slyly completely toeing the line, my eyes drifting over to see her face turning red.

"Yes I have one" she smiled as she put a handful of soap on my nose.

"Hey you" I laughed as I did the same.

She let out a small squeal as a beautiful smile made it's way across her face. I reached out and grabbed her waist wrapping both my arms around her and pulling her close to me. I grabbed the towel from the counter and wiped the soap off of her nose as my eyes danced with hers.

"Your so beautiful Sierra, and I'll make sure you know that every day" I smiled as I leaned my forehead against hers.

"Austin," she started as I put my lips against hers quickly.

"Just think about it, please" I said quietly.

She bit her lip as she placed another kiss on my lips.

"I already am" she confessed as we completely ignored the dishes and walked back towards my room.

She walked into the closet and grabbed her bathing suit from her drawer as  I went into the bathroom to change, her taking my place as I walked out. I grabbed a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, leaving my phone on the bedside table on the charger. I grabbed two towels from the closet when I saw her walk out.

She wore a black one piece with the sides and back cut out, the front had a deep-v. It was almost defying every law as to how it was staying on her body, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

"You might want to pick your jaw up" she laughed as she walked over to me, the few glasses of wine she had drank seeming to break her out of her shell.

"I can't help it, you look so damn beautiful" I said as I grabbed a cigarette from the pack and put it between my lips.

"Why thank you" she smirked at me.

"Anytime baby girl, let's go" I said grabbing her hand as we walked out towards the hot tub.

Mark surely out did himself as I saw candles lit everywhere outside, rose petals leading up to the hot tub and floating on the surface of the water, dancing with the bubbles. She squeezed my hand and gave me a smile as I helped her climb in. I followed behind her as I sank into the warm water, lighting my cigarette and blowing out a cloud of smoke.

I opened my arms for her as she came over almost instantly resting her body in between my legs, her chest resting against my back. I placed a kiss on her head as we looked out at the stars shining bright in the dark sky, the mountains just dark silhouettes against the light of the moon.