Chapter 22

Sierra's POV

I pulled into my driveway, a sleeping Trevor in the back seat and let out a sigh of relief that Zach's truck wasn't in the driveway. I shut off the engine and stepped out of the car being met with Randy, Austin's head of security.

"Sierra, you have nothing to worry about okay. I'll be parked right outside of the house. If you need me I'm a text or phone call away. Austin gave you my number right?" he asked reaching out and touching my arm gently.

"He did and thank you so much Randy" I said with a smile.

"Anytime Sierra. You are very special to Austin and he wants you safe" he smiled.

I couldn't help it as my heart started to soar in my chest. Hearing that I was special to him from someone else made what was happening between us even more real.

"I'm going to send Jason down tomorrow. I have to go with Austin to the Vivint Arena for his show, but Jason will be here all day" he smiled.

"Thank you so much" I smiled as I walked around the car and grabbed Trevor out of his car seat carrying him towards the house.

I took him back to his room and laid him down in his crib. I gave him a kiss on his forehead as I walked out of his bedroom. I looked at the clock on my phone, 9pm. If Zach wasn't home by now he wouldn't be home.

I felt myself relax knowing that he wasn't going to be back. I poured myself a glass of wine and headed towards my bathroom. I filled the small tub with hot water and tons of bubbles as I stepped in and sank down to my chin.

I stepped out several relaxing minutes later and rolled my hair in a towel and stepped into a pair of shorts and a loose fitting t-shirt. I laid myself in bed and turned on the tv looking for something interesting to watch when I saw my phone light up on the dresser next to me.

Austin
hey Si, are you okay?

SiSi 💋
i am. Zach isn't home. he probably won't be here until tomorrow...if he comes back

Austin
you don't know how happy i am to hear that. the guys are coming over tonight. we are probably going to have a few drinks, but if you need anything please call me.

SiSi 💋
the only thing i'd need is you and your arms around me

Austin
i can be right there

SiSi 💋
as much as i'd love that, you hang out with the boys Austin. if i need anything i'll call you. i'm probably going to get some sleep.

Austin
okay SiSi, good night 💕

SiSi💋
night ocean eyes 💋

I was woken up around 3am to my phone buzzing wildly on my bedside table. Becoming frantic on who would call me at this hour I sat bolt up right in bed to see Austin's name scrolling across the screen.

"Hello? Austin are you okay?" I asked, mixture of worry and sleep in my voice.

"Yeah baby girl I'm fine. I'm sorry I shouldn't have called you" he slurred as he spoke softly into the phone, loud music playing in the background and laughter from both guys and girls floating through the phone.

I felt my heart race wondering if Austin was enjoying himself with other people while I was sitting at home. We weren't really together so if he was, was it something I could be mad at?