Chapter 110.6

06

Qiu Yeyuan was indeed too nervous to speak, but it was not because he was too happy, but because he was too scared.

For some reason, as soon as he saw Ximen Yue, he couldn't stop trying to run, as if a mouse saw a cat, and seemed to be everytime it stepped closer to him, the danger would increase.

He stammered: "I, .. I didn't come to find you."

Ximen stepped over: "The baby is hungry." As he said that, he reached out, took the baby from Qiu Yeyuan's arms and hugged the baby to his chest, then turned and walked towards the main gate.

Qiu Yeyuan cried, "Where are you going to take the child?"

Ximen Yue ignored him, he entered the gate all the way and walked to the inner courtyard.

Qiu Yeyuan didn't have any choice but to follow him closely. The people in the sub-rudder saw that he was brought in by Sect Master Ximen, so they did not stop him. Only one or two people who met him recognized who he was.

Ximen Yue went into the inner courtyard with the baby in his arms, he called a maid, said a few words, and let her leave the courtyard with the crying baby.

Qiu Yeyuan said anxiously, "Where did you let the maid take her?"

Ximen Yue said, "I just asked someone to find a nursing mother to feed her."

Qiu Yeyuan said, "I can feed her too!"

Ximen Yue turned his head, glanced at his flat chest, he curled up the corners of his mouth, and smiled slightly.

After Qiu Yeyuan finished speaking, he didn't notice any problems with what he said. After seeing Ximen Yue's nasty eyes and a pointed smirk, he reacted, and his face flushed suddenly.

Ximen Yue said, "Oh, you can feed her too."

Qiu Yeyuan felt that his smile was not pleasing to the eye, and it made him unable to tell from the heart to the body. He whispered, "I, I mean to use this..."

Ximen Yue took the sheepskin bag in his hand, looked at him, and said, "You're a big man, it must be hard for you to raise the child." He didn't mean anything else, his expression was serious. Then asked: "Where is your stuff?"

Qiu Yeyuan said: "At the inn."

Ximen Yue frowned and said: "You already came to the city, why didn't you come to the sub-rudder? You still went to an inn to live in!" Then he pulled him in, and called someone to go to the inn to get his things back.

Qiu Yeyuan was held by his wrist and wanted to make a lot of complaints, but of course he couldn't make it, so he blushed.

Ximen Yue took him to the West Yard in a defiant manner, and entered the house: "This has been cleaned up for you a long time ago. You can live here."

Qiu Yeyuan wondered: "How did you know I was coming?"

Ximen Yue said: "This Seat was busy with the war, so there was no time to take care of you. But as soon as you ran away from the Floating Residence, the second sister-in-law of the Eastern Sect flew down and asked all the sub-rudders to pay close attention to your whereabouts. You just stepped down from the mountains half a month ago. The Heavenly Sect has received news from the boundary of the southern province."

Qiu Yeyuan felt a little depressed when he thought of her sister's resolute methods. He is already an adult, but he seems to be a child in her sister's heart and needs her to take care of him everywhere.

He is a person who can't hide things on his face. Ximen Yue could see what he was thinking, he didn't say much, but suddenly lied to him and said, "I know you are coming these few days. I had been waiting for you here. I came out to greet you today, do you think you should show some gratitude for it?"

Qiu Yeyuan's heart jumped. Ximen Yue approached him so close that his breath came to his face.

Sometimes it makes him feel hard to breathe.

"I didn't want you to wait for me. I,.I thought you and Dongfang Sect Master were still in Jinzhou..."

"Oh?" Ximen stared at him deeper, his expression serious. "Is that why you came here? If you knew I'm here, would you have to bypass Liuyang and not come?" The amber eyes gradually deepened, like the endless sea, unable to see to the end.

Originally, Qiu Yeyuan wanted to say "Yes", but when he saw his terrifyingly serious expression, he suddenly felt terrified and couldn't say it.

Ximen Yue went a little bit closer and asked, "Is it?"

Suddenly, Qiu Yeyuan felt unable to breathe under his pressure, so he pushed him abruptly, and said in a panic, "I don't know."

Ximen Yue watched him for a while, seeing him look nervous and flustered, he suddenly felt relieved and his mood improved again. He pulled him in front of him, stretched out his hand to hug him and said, "I have waited for you for so long, but finally caught you. This time you're in my hands, let's see where you can go!"