Chapter 39

The sound of footsteps came again, and Yan Feili immediately knew only from listening to the footfall that one of them was Wujie.

Although he was a General of the Dian tribe, his martial arts did not seem to be very high, he had strong footwork and an imposing posture. The man in black walked silently and quite a bit skillful.

Yan Feili lay still on the bed.

Wujie and the man in black came in one after another.

Seeing him in a daze, Wu Jie sneered: "General Yan couldn't bear the second Miduo Fairy Pill so soon?"

He opened the lid of the teapot on the table, saw that there was still water in it, raised his hand and splashed all the water on Yan Feili's face.

Yan Feili was startled with the cold water, his expression swayed slightly, as if he was a little sober.

Wu Jie raised his hand, and the man in black came and grabbed him rudely, dragging him out of the dungeon door. Yan Feili was weak and was dragged by the man in black almost all the way along the corridor.

Five points in this weakness were false, but five points were real.

Although he was able to vomit out the second Miduo Fairy Pill by using the rag, a small layer of the medicine melted in his mouth and almost a half percent of the pill potency was quickly absorbed.

What's more, this second pill was already more sensitive and quicker than the first pill, and the feeling of being powerless and hallucinations came up again.

Beyond the iron gate was a dark corridor. The atmosphere was wet and deep, and the walls were cold that it was emitting a numbing sensation. There were no torches lit on this part and it was too dark to see the path ahead.

Wu Jie and the man in black led him along the corridor, turning left and right and gradually moving away from the dungeon.

Yan Feili was getting more and more frightened! Such a long, narrow and dark dungeon cannot be found overnight. There were very few people in Hwaseong who have this power and need to build this dungeon.

In order to prevent villains from plotting and seeking revenge from the enemies, most of the wealthy and powerful families usually prepare a few small dungeons in secret places, such as the dungeon where Yan Feili was held.

But the owner of such a large-scale underground tunnel and the whole prison was by no means an ordinary person.

Recalling the war between the Four Heavenly Sects and the Dian tribe this year, the Yue State's non-participation attitude, the flooding and natural disasters... An unknown speculation gradually emerged from the renunciation.

After being dragged up the stone steps by the man in black, they entered a spacious dungeon, with a few candle lights lit, reflecting the room's brightness.

Yan Feili was stunned by the candlelight for a while, his eyes, coming from the darkness, had not yet adapted to the sudden brightness.

He slowly opened his eyes. Yan Feili's body shuddered, feeling that the potency of Miduo Fairy Pill seemed to be stronger than he imagined.

On the cross iron frame deep into the wall, the white figure was particularly clear.

The hands and feet were tightly bound by chains, the white clothes were stained with large bloodstains, and there were lashing scars everywhere on the body. In some places, the wounded skin was exposed and it was shocking to see.

However, compared with the traces of abuse on the body, the eyes of the tied up man were drooping, and the handsome face was exceptionally disproportionately indifferent.

Even in such a degrading and humiliating situation, the man's natural king aura remained undiminished, as if he was just sitting at the top chair of his own house, and can give orders at any time.

In an instant, Wu Jie had such an illusion when he looked at Beitang Ao

"Sect Master..." Yan Feili's voice was weak, as if asking with a little hesitation. Not trusting his own eyes and calling his name to confirm that it was really him or just a hallucination.

The white-clothed man raised his head, with a glimmer of unnoticeable joy in his eyes.

"Feili, you are here."

The tone was as cold and calm as he had heard when he went to the Houshan Mountain to ask him for the head of the Emperor in the past hundreds of thousands of days.

Yan Feili was dumbfounded as if struck by lightning, and stood for a while. Suddenly his eyes widened, he broke free from the arms of the man in black, and staggered forward.

"Sect Master! Sect Master!" Yan Feili felt that he would get crazy now even without the control of the Miduo Fairy Pill.

He staggered to the wall and pulled the chains desperately, trying to pull them out of the wall.

"Hahaha..." Wu Jie looked at this scene and couldn't help laughing as he listened to the sound of the iron chain striking the wall.

"Feili, what's the matter with you?" Beitang Ao shouted suspiciously.

Yan Feili seemed to turn a deaf ear, his eyes were red, unfocused and confused, but still desperately pulling on the chain, trying to save the sect master, but it was in vain.

"What did you do to him!?" Beitang Ao asked, staring sharply at Wujie.

The sharp gaze seemed unfeigned, and it immediately made him shut up. Wu Jie was frightened by his aura and stopped laughing.

But for some reason, there was a glimmer of excitement in his heart under his gaze.

"What did I do?" Wu Jie sneered, "The Beitang Sect Master should feel honored. I have used the best elixir of our Dian tribe to entertain your general!"

Beitang Ao was taken aback and looked at Yan Feili and he saw the tears that were slowly shedding in his confused eyes.