Chapter 111.2

02

"Feili..."

"Go away!"

"Feili, listen to me..."

"Get out!"

Bang──

There was a loud slamming of the door, if it hadn't been for Beitang Ao's Kung Fu skills to hide quickly, this closed door would definitely smash his handsome face.

Beitang Ao smiled. Standing outside the door for a while, he knocked gently on the door and said, "Feili, don't be angry! Don't get angry. What I said was nonsense, don't take it to your heart. Feili..."

Beitang Ao spoke outside the door for a long time, but no one in the room answered him. Beitang Ao had no choice but to stand there for a while, then he turned around and went to the study room.

Alas, he didn't expect it...He was joking at the time, but who knew it would come true, at this moment it became an excuse not to anger him. He and Feili had been together for a lot of ages already. Li'er is already twelve years old, and the twins, Yue'er and Chen'er are almost eight years old. Who knew they would...

Beitang Ao remembered that he and Yan Feili were dumbfounded just now, listening to Liu Ming's diagnosis, it really frightened them both! (Xu: Xiaotang, my courage has become smaller) Feili has been nearly forty years old, and he can still and still...

Liu Ming pursed his lips and smiled: "What's the matter. Brother Yan is still in the prime of his life."

"But he..."

"Hey, but what? Lord Beitang, Liu Ming has seen a 60 year old clam give birth to pearls. Brother Yan, this is nothing at all!"

Yan Feili heard the word 'old clam pearl,' and the corners of his mouth twitched. He held his forehead and took a deep breath and said, "But Junior Brother Liu, I have been taking the contraceptive medicine all the time."

"Are you sure?" Liu Ming looked at him, staring into his eyes and asked: "Senior Brother Yan, are you sure you have taken it every time? Are you sure there was no oversight, are you taking it on time every time you...?" Biting every 'determination' is extremely heavy, making people feel a little hesitant.

"This......"

Yan Feili and Beitang Ao were stunned and looked at each other.

The contraceptive decoction especially taken by the Moye men is effective for three days before or after he has intercourse with his loved one, so it is not difficult to grasp. It's just that Yan Feili and Beitang Ao suddenly thought that when they returned from Jiangnan more than two months ago, they passed by the hot spring in Yunnan. Beitang Ao pestered him to relive his old dreams. After staying in that mountain for half a month, it happened that the two of them didn't take the medicine on time in the last few days. |||||Thinking of this, their faces changed a little.

Liu Ming smiled softly and said: "Anyway, Brother Yan is indeed two months pregnant. The symptoms are not obvious yet, but you should start to pay attention to recuperating. Liu Ming is here to congratulate you both!"

Yan Feili was a little at a loss. He really did not expect to be pregnant again at this age. Although Liu Ming kept saying that he was still young and in the prime of his life, he was uneasy and couldn't accept the news for a while. 

As for Beitang Ao, he remembered that they were enjoying themselves in the hot springs. He forced Feili to utter the 'love' word for the first time. He was ecstatic and inevitably became a little bit ridiculous, making love to him non-stop. He also joked that Feili should have another son who should stay with him. So that as they get older, they will not be lonely in the future. Who knows, it was a joke at that time, now it comes true.