Chapter 111.11

11

Beitang Ao asked, "What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable?"

"It hurts..."

"Did the child trouble you again?" Beitang Ao rubbed Yan Feili's stomach, only to feel that it was as hard as iron at that moment, and he was slightly surprised.

He clearly remembered the horror scene of Yan Feili giving birth to Li'er, Yue'er and Chen'er, when...it seemed to be the same.

Beitang Ao's face changed. Yan Feili also frowned slightly and said in a low voice, "Help me back to the house."

Beitang Ao picked him up.

Yan Feili supported his waist with one hand, and walked slowly into the house with the other hand supported by Beitang Ao. His pregnancy is now more than nine months old, his full-term belly is very huge, and his cold clothes in early spring couldn't cover it. Beitang Ao looked at his heavy belly, still feeling incredible for him to be able to conceive children for himself.

"You rest first, I'll go to town to call the doctor."

"Wait." Yan Feili called to stop him, stroking his stomach, frowning and saying: "Let Mother Liu go. You, you stay here..."

"But..." Beitang Ao knew that if Liu Ma would be taking care of him when he was about to give birth, Yan Feili would feel embarrassed, but he can hurriedly go to the doctor.

"Don't worry...There is still time. Let Liu Ma go, and you will stay with me here." Yan Feili held him.

Beitang Ao had no choice but to call Liu Ma and ask her to go to the town to find a doctor and he stayed with him.

This is not the first time for Yan Feili to give birth. He has some experience, knowing that it is not going to be so fast, so he laid in bed to rest. However, Beitang Ao seemed to be very nervous, walking around anxiously, unable to sit still.

Yan Feili seldom saw him so gaffe, and couldn't help being a little funny and said, "Don't look like this, you don't look like the Sect Master at all or a King."

"This has nothing to do with those." Beitang Ao took his pulse, and felt that although his internal breath was a bit disordered, it was still okay.

Yan Feili felt so nervous when he saw that he was so nervous, and felt that it was worthwhile for him to have a future son.

Beitang Ao didn't dare to waste his energy, so he talked to him in a way that distracted him. He was annoyed that Liu Ming did not calculate the date, it was a few days earlier, and he doesn't know when he will return.

After more than half an hour, Yan Feili's pain gradually got worse before the doctor came. Beitang Ao helped him turn over and massaged his back to relieve his pain as much as possible.

Yan Feili is getting older, his heart is a little overwhelmed, and his gasping for breath is getting hurried. Suddenly, there was a sudden pain, and he grasped the mattress tightly.

"What......"

Beitang Ao was at his edge, his stomach was stiff, and when he heard him whisper, he found that the bedding under the bed was already wet.

"Feili, is the amniotic fluid broken? I'll help you see."

Yan Feili lifted his body laboriously and asked Beitang Ao to help him check his lower body, and it turned out that the amniotic fluid had already broken.

"Damn it! How come it's so fast!" Beitang Ao cursed, he laid him down again and said: "I'll see if the doctor is here, please bear with it for a while."