Chapter 98

Chapter 98:

Yan Fei Li said: "This incident is most likely to be done by Wu Jie. He has hatred for me for killing his brother, and hatred of you for breaking his legs. He knew about our relationship when we were in Hwaseong. But he could never know about Li'er..." After speaking, Yan Feili furrowed his brows deeply, showing incomprehension.

Beitang Ao also had such doubts. But right now he didn't want to discuss this matter with Yan Feili, saying: "Fei Li, it's already too late, let's rest early."

Yan Feili shook his head tiredly: "No, I don't want to sleep."

Beitang Ao frowned, stroked Yan Feili's face and said, "Feili, don't do this. You have to rest, even if it's not for yourself, you must think about the baby."

As if responding to what he had said, the baby in his abdomen suddenly kicked. Yan Feili's face changed, he held his abdomen and bent down slightly.

Beitang Ao hurriedly asked: "What's the matter?"

Yan Feili curled his mouth in a grimace but said nothing. Beitang Ao was in a slight panic, he stood up and said, "I'll go and get Doctor Qiu."

Yan Feili grabbed him and said, "No, no need..." He said, grabbing his arm, and after a long while, he shifted and sat up slowly.

Beitang Ao sighed and said: "I will help you go to bed and rest."

Yan Feili had no objection this time, so he lifted himself up and walked slowly to the bed.

After Beitang Ao saw him lying down, his expression was still very bad, pale and tired, anxious and worried.

In fact, Beitang Ao is also very worried, but he knows that Li'er is smart, Hui'er is very young too but he's like Li'er in many ways, Lin Yanyan is also his wife. For the past three days, he had been running around day and night, searching for them without stopping, without letting go of any clues that came to them, but it seemed like he was being played between the palms of their hands.

But if he was discouraged in this way, he would not be the Beitang Ao that everyone had known.

Beitang Ao said: "Fei Li, don't worry too much. Although Li'er is young, he is very scheming and won't allow others to bully him. Besides, since they dare to write these letters to provoke us, they will not do anything harm to them. "

Yan Feili quietly closed his eyes and said nothing.

This night, the autumn wind was bleak and rustling. When he woke up the next day, the autumn leaves in the garden had fallen all over the place.

In the morning, a woman from the countryside knocked on the door of the other courtyard, saying that she had been entrusted by others to send something to someone named Yan.

The servant who opened the door didn't know what was going on, so she took the package and turned it over to the guards in the inner garden to be given to Yan Feili. It turned out to be the small yellow wooden sword that Beitang Yaori wore on that day. Yan Feili pulled out the scabbard, the wooden sword was broken into two pieces, and the tip of the sword fell to the ground with a crisp sound.

Yan Feili's face paled, but he was still firm. Beitang Ao immediately went out and ordered a shadow guard to apprehend and investigate the woman who came by.

But both of them knew that they wouldn't find anything from her.

Yan Feili said in a deep voice: "I have to go! Otherwise it will be detrimental to Li'er."

Beitang Ao said: "I will let Ling Zhu arrange the appointment, but I won't let you go in your current condition Feili. Ling Zhu can find someone to take your place at the appointment, then apprehend them when they come."

Yan Feili squeezed the sword tightly and nodded slowly.

The letter said to meet tomorrow afternoon at the foot of Fengqi Mountain in the outskirts of Beitang. But how can it be so simple?

Beitang Ao had led some people to guard there for half a day, but no one was seen. He faintly felt bad in his heart. He hurriedly took the people back to the palace and rushed back to the other courtyard. However, he saw dozens of shadow guards in disarray and suffered heavy casualties.

After rushing into the inner garden, Yan Feili has long been gone.

**************************

Yan Feili woke up in a drowsy and confused state, unable to see what was in front of him, and felt a faint pain in his abdomen. He raised his hand and tried to stroke his bulging belly, but found out that his arm was sore and weak.

With a low groan, Yan Feili finally concentrated his mind and looked around carefully, he seemed to be in a wing room. He propped up suddenly, the abdominal pain worsened.

With a clatter, the door opened slightly, and someone walked in.

The light came in from behind the door, and as the figure in front of him was against the light, it couldn't be seen clearly. However, a faint fragrance of a woman told him the identity of the person.

"Madam." Yan Feili closed his eyes and opened slowly.

Lin Yanyan's gaze fell on his swollen body and bulging abdomen. Her eyes became fierce and disgustedly said: "General Yan, it's been a long time since I saw you, I hoped you didn't have any problems getting here!"

Yan Feili did not speak, but looked directly at the familiar figure behind her, and said solemnly, "Ling Zhu!"

Ling Zhu stood there, still with the cold expression that remained unchanged for thousands of years.

Lin Yanyan smiled slightly, her eyes were deep and cold, and said: "General Yan didn't expect it? Does it feel uncomfortable to be betrayed? Just as I could not imagine, you have this kind of relationship with him!" Then, she stared closely and took note of his hands holding his bulging abdomen, "Don't tell me that you were doing the exercises with him and became crazy!"

Yan Feili supported the edge of the bed with one hand, and slowly covered his abdomen with one hand, and said, "What do you want?"

Lin Yanyan tilted her head slightly, showing her thinking. Her hair was flowing down on her temples, the silky strands, charming and moving. After a while, she said: "I haven't figured it out yet. But I want to see, what can you give birth to!" Suddenly she giggled and said: "I forgot. Didn't you give birth to one earlier? No wonder I always feel that the little bastard looks a bit like you when I saw him on that day. It turns out that he was born to a man. Although I heard that there was a Moye clan in ancient times, both men and women are bred, but hearing it is not as good as seeing.. ."

Yan Feili's heart tightened and frowned when she heard about Li'er. Hearing her clearly resentful, but calm tone, he was very disturbed. The restlessness in his abdomen suddenly became violent, causing him to pale immediately, and his hands became tighter.

Lin Yanyan was meticulous and observant, and when she saw it, she said, "General Yan seems to be uncomfortable. Are you having fetal gas? That's the same feeling, when I had my Hui'er. Lin Zhu has finally been able to abduct you from the other courtyard. I'm afraid the sudden rush in transport was unbearable for you. Your belly is now so big, you're not going to deliver the baby yet, right?"

Yan Feili's abdomen was painful for a while, the cold sweat broke out all over, and he couldn't hold his body anymore and fell back.