Chapter 19

Yan Feili looked at the back of Beitang Ao. His legs lost its strength and he leaned on the tree for support.

As expected, it was his own wishful thinking.

Hearing Beitang Ao's words, even though Yan Feili knew that it was because he had requested to fight in the battlefield in advance and without informing him first, he had broken his Sect Master's rules and made him angry, but he couldn't help feeling happy, and at the same time, he couldn't help but feel some hope.

But it has long been known that this is impossible anyway.

What happened earlier was also the result of his chaotic emotions after drinking.

He would be married soon, with a beautiful woman in his arms and will be forming a harmonious family. If it weren't for his drunkenness, how could he like to be with him and embrace him?

He must be very upset now! 

He looked up. The bright moon in this sky will be forever beyond his reach.

*****

Doctor Qiu Yeyuan has been very busy recently, really busy.

Not because the number of patients suddenly increased, but because there was one more patient who gave him a great headache. This one patient was able to cover ten patients, and he was choosy all day, pointing to the east and west, which made him feel exhausted.

"Bang!" He put down the medicine bowl heavily on the table.

"Are you drinking or not!?" Qiu Yeyuan's handsome face, which was originally delicate and pretty, has now become a bit ferocious, and he is sternly yelling at the person in front of him.

The man slowly picked up the bowl and sniffed it, "What medicine is this?"

"It's the best cold medicine. You can have a good sleep after drinking it and there's nothing wrong with it!"

"Humph!" The man in disdain snorted coldly, and with an angry tone said, "The best cold medicine? This Seat had only a little cold but you haven't cured it for so many days. Aren't you also called the "Genius Doctor"? What a shame to the Four Heavenly Sect. "

"You!..." Qiu Yeyuan was speechless with anger and his face flushed bright red.

Ximen Yu, the Master of the Western Sect, has never returned to the main headquarters for eight hundred years. He has never been lucky enough to visit this medicine stone residence.

However, he came back at the end of last month for the purpose of transferring troops to the Southwest. He was always strong and healthy and now he is sick with colds.

It was not a serious illness, but he was too uncooperative. He didn't drink his medicine according to Qiu Yeyuan's instructions and didn't say anything. He ran around the headquarters for two to three days. Instead of getting rid of the cold, now he even coughed.

Qiu Yeyuan: "I told you to take medicine on time and have a good rest."

Ximen Yu: "Speaking of the medicine, I haven't settled with you yet! What kind of medicine is that? After I drank it, I fell asleep for a whole day and didn't get better."

Qiu Yeyuan: "But you have only taken the medicine once, how can you get better?"

Ximen Yu: "If you are really a genius doctor, don't you know if the medicine is enough to cure the disease? Do I still have to run to your medicine stone house today?"

Qiu Yeyuan stomped his feet with anger as he looked at his arrogant and disdainful expression. He has always been quiet and gentle, never getting angry, let alone with a patient. But he doesn't know why everytime he sees Ximen Yu's arrogant expression, he just couldn't help feeling angry. He has never been good at arguing. At this time, he just gritted his teeth, just not knowing how to refute him.