Chapter 110.2

110.02

He glanced at the opposite person anxiously, hesitated for a long while, and finally couldn't ignore the kindness of being a doctor, and asked softly: "This brother, are you uncomfortable?"

The man whispered: "No." The sighing of the hay stopped for a while. The man stopped talking and stopped changing positions. But the smell of blood in the temple still came slowly from him.

If it was an ordinary person, it may not necessarily be discovered. However, Qiu Yeyuan is a medical practitioner, and he has acquired such advanced skills as seeing, smelling, asking, cutting, and identifying herbs. When he came in just now, he just took shelter from the rain and didn't pay much attention. After hearing it again, the person's voice was low and weak, obviously something that was not normal. And the faint smell of blood that was not easily detectable also attracted Qiu Yeyuan's attention.

With courage, Qiu Yeyuan stood up, walked to a place three feet away from the man, and said sincerely: "This Brother, although I am a medicinal picker, I have some medical skills. Listening to Big Brother's voice, it seems he's a little uncomfortable, so I'm taking the liberty to ask, I wonder if I can help Brother take a look?"

The man said: "No need. Thank you dear man! You go back."

Qiu Yeyuan listened to him elegantly, but his words were arrogant, unlike ordinary people. He also saw a sharp sword hanging on his left hand, the swords' body was brilliant, glowing in the darkness.

Qiu Yeyuan knows that swordsmen like him probably won't easily accept help from others. He stood helplessly for a moment, and was about to turn around to go back, but heard a low moan. He saw the man suddenly curled up, trembling slightly, and the dry grass under him made a rustling sound.

"This Brother, are you okay?"

The person didn't speak, and Qiu Yeyuan stepped forward with concern, and suddenly a white light flashed, and the sword of coldness was fixed in front of him.

"Get out!" The voice trembled slightly, but his tone was firm.

"Big Brother, I have no intentions, you..."

"Get out!"

Qiu Yeyuan couldn't insist, so he had to step back two steps, leaving the sphere of influence of the long sword, and looking at him with concern.

The man did not retract the sword, still pointing firmly at him.

Qiu Yeyuan believes that as long as he wants, even if he takes a few steps back, he can make himself be a bloody mess on the spot! Because of the awe-inspiring vigor, Qiu Yeyuan was sure that his skill should not be below Ximen Yu's.

Just as the two were confronting tensely, the other's long sword suddenly shook a few times, and then it fell off the man's hand as if it had lost strength. "Dang Clang!", fell to the ground crisply.

"Ahhh--"

This time the man's groan was clear and painful, he flipped his body abruptly, and fell back on the haystack again.

Qiu Yeyuan was shocked, and hurriedly rushed over, ignoring anything else.

The man huddled in place, shaking. Qiu Yeyuan took his left hand and felt his pulse.

The other party was already powerless to struggle, so he had to resign to Qiu Yeyuan's handling. However, Qiu Yeyuan really only got the pulse for him, but after getting the pulse, he reached out to poke his abdomen.

The man was shocked and changed color and struck Qiu Yeyuan with a palm. However, his internal strength was injured and he was unable to perform his gong at this time. His whole body was in pain, and his palm strike was weak.

Qiu Yeyuan was not swayed by him, changing from the cautious expression just now, his face changed, and he shouted: "Don't move!" He said involuntarily, and touched his bulging abdomen with both hands and rubbed skillfully. Two times, he shouted: "Your fetus is moving like this, and you still use your true Qi? Did you know that the fetus has been misplaced!?"

The man was stunned, not knowing what to do for a while, then there was another stirring pain in his body, and he couldn't help but exhale.

Qiu Yeyuan said, "You are going to give birth."

The person trembled all over, shaking for a long time, then calmed, and whispered: "It's still, it's not the day..."

Qiu Yeyuan said: "It's not bad, only a few more days. But if the fetus is misplaced, I'm afraid it will be difficult to give birth to it."

The man sweated on his forehead, bit his lower lip and said nothing.

Qiu Yeyuan pressed a few more on his round belly, checked it carefully, and frowned, "The child seems to be on its term...Can you do it?"

The man didn't know what he meant, so he raised his head slightly and looked at him.

Qiu Yeyuan met his gaze and couldn't help being taken aback. This man looks ordinary, a face that couldn't be more ordinary, but his eyes were exceptionally dark and shiny, shining with a quiet light, just like his sword, sharp and persecuting.

Qiu Yeyuan got up and went back to the place where he was resting. He took all his belongings, found the medicine to stop the bleeding. He went back to the man and uncovered his clothes, he found the open wound, reapplied the medicine, and carefully bandaged it.

The wound was deep, located between the waist and abdomen. Only an inch away and it would have stabbed the fetus in the abdomen. Qiu Yeyuan speculated that this sword was probably meant to stab the fetus in his belly, but he avoided it.

Qiu Yeyuan was angry. No matter what the identity of the person in front of him or what he did, it is really chilling that someone would be so cruel to kill an unborn child!

Qiu Yeyuan saw that the injury had already been dealt with urgently, but just now the person was in labor pain, tossing and turning, and the movement had opened the wound, the blood overflowed, and the faint smell of blood spread.

Qiu Yeyuan said, "This wound is very deep and would hurt the lungs. You will have to give birth later, can you hold on?"

The man raised his head and panted quickly. After a while, he understood the meaning of what he just said and nodded. With a low voice, he asked: "You just said that the child, the child... will there be nothing wrong?"

Qiu Yeyuan said: "The child will be fine, it is you who will be the one in danger."

In the darkness, the man seemed to smile when he heard the words, but did not speak.