Chapter 63

Chapter 63

Yan Feili slowly got up, stroking his cheeks that had become hot and painful when he woke up from the numbness. His heart was hollow and at a loss.

He drank a lot of alcohol today, but he was not as drunk as that day, so when Lan'er walked into the room, he was immediately shocked. Lan'er brought a bowl of hangover tea for him specially, but he couldn't push her away and had to drink it. Unexpectedly, in the panic, it was spilled, soaking the shirt of his clothes, and Lan'er hurriedly stepped forward to serve him to change his clothes.

It's not that Yan Feili has never experienced men and women, nor is it that he didn't know what some maids think about him. He vaguely understood what Lan'er was trying to do and what intentions she had when she came closer, and naturally he would not allow her to do so.

In fact, in high-ranking families, the maid is the one serving everything, from sleeping, living and eating, not to mention changing clothes, even just giving a bath, that is nothing. Lan'er has long been used to these tasks of serving people. Even in the Plum Courtyard, she takes care of many of Beitang Ao's food, clothing, housing and transportation. Her hands and feet were very nimble and neat, and she untied the placket of Yan Feili in two or more strokes.

After all, Yan Feili couldn't treat her like Ling Qing that day, so he had to grab her hands quickly.

"Girl Lan'er, there is no need, I'll just change it myself."

"How can this be? General Yan please don't mind, Lan'er will serve you." Lan'er said softly.

"Really, there is no need, I am not used to being served by others."

"General Yan, how can I let you do these things by yourself? Lan'er is willing to serve you... Lan'er has admired you for a long time." Lan'er blushed, and the last sentence was inaudible, but she gave her own thoughts. It was very clear.

Yan Feili was slightly startled. He didn't expect that she would be so bold to show her feelings so straightforwardly that he couldn't help being stunned for a while.

In fact, northern women have always been bold about love and hatred, they always say what they want and do what they want.

Lan'er came here as Lin Yanyan's dowry girl, she came from a village and always been bold, when she came here she had to adhere to the customs and exercise a lot of restraint. But now that the Young Lady acquiesced in this matter and encouraged her to speak out and pursue it, she took out the bold and enthusiastic style of a Ming country girl, and took this opportunity to gather the courage to confess to the general.

Seeing that Yan Feili did not speak, she said, "Lan'er knows she is just a maid and is not worthy of General Yan, but Lan'er's feelings for the general are true and sincere. There is no falsehood. Please trust me."

"Girl Lan'er, I believe you, but Yan-mou probably doesn't have this blessing..." Yan Feili really didn't know what to say. The alcohol in his brain was causing trouble, his head was still buzzing, and he was feeling a little upset for a while. He raised his hand to rub his forehead.

"General..." Lan'er was not discouraged. Seeing him uncomfortable, she said: "Is your forehead uncomfortable? Lan'er will rub it for you." As she said that, she went ahead and gently massaged his forehead.

Yan Feili wanted to refuse, but felt that her gentle and soothing technique was indeed very useful, so he let her press twice for herself. After getting over it, he said: "Thank you girl, I'm much better, you can go back."

When Lan'er heard him say this, her eyes reddened suddenly and she burst into tears.

Yan Feili was at a loss for a moment and said: "Girl Lan'er, you, you are..."