Chapter 64

Chapter 64:

Beitang Ao said coldly: "Because from tomorrow, Yan Feili will be transferred from the rudder and stationed at the side branch. He cannot return without an order!"

"What!?" Lin Yanyan was shocked when she heard the words, and then flushed with anger: "Husband, how could you make this decision so hastily? Is it just to prevent me from marrying him off?"

"I don't need to explain to you. That Lan'er, don't forget to send her away, I don't want to see her again in the future!" He said angrily then he turned around and slammed the door out.

Lin Yanyan was trembling all over, not knowing what to say.

Is this really so serious? Seriously, wanting to transfer Yan Feili away and drive Lan'er away?

Lin Yanyan couldn't figure it out. But she knew it was not a simple matter.

On the second day, Yan Feili received the transfer order, which seemed not so unexpected, and looked at the contents calmly.

"Hey! General Yan, what's going on? Good point, why did the Sect Master suddenly ordered to transfer you away?"

"Vice General Shen, I will ask you and Zhang to lead them a lot of the future affairs in the North Gate."

"General Yan, don't worry, you leave it to us here." Deputy General Shen said. This morning, he was surprised when he received the order from the Master of the Sect. At this moment, he was sent to Yan Feili, but he looked calm and seemed to be prepared.

"When does General Yan plan to leave?"

Yan Feili smiled reluctantly, and raised the order in his hand: "Isn't it written to leave immediately? I will go in and pack up, and I will set off within today. I will go and report to the Sect Master."

"Yes." Although Vice General Shen felt that the matter was abrupt, he didn't have to ask much, and he turned to leave.

"Wait." Yan Feili suddenly called him, thought for a while, and said: "Vice General Shen, my old subordinates, please take a lot of trouble to look after them. They all followed me out of Pan Jun and followed me for many years. I usually neglect to discipline them, and I am used to their childish antics and being a bit wild. In the future, you will take over the teaching matters, and you don't have to look at my face to be accommodating with them, just follow the rules."

"Yes General."

"With the other three sects, I usually negotiate with Dongmen, Nanmen's Hua and Qin. General Hua is not here at the moment. If you have something needed to do, you can go to General Qin. The integration affairs are the clearest, and they are also generous and gentle. I am being transferred today, and there are many things that cannot be properly explained to you. If there is something unclear, you should ask General Qin. He will definitely explain it to you."

"Yes General."

Then Yan Feili disclosed many things in piecemeal, carefully explaining the affairs and personnel he was in charge of on weekdays, and finally asked: "Vice General Shen, do you now know everything?"

"Yes. The General is all clear." Vice-General Shen felt strange, and he heard the tone of General Yan, as if he would not return after being transferred, as if he was confessing his funeral. All the sect leaders were in favor of him, even if he transferred to the side branch, after three or five months, at most a year or a half, he will return. It was enough to take over temporarily with Lao Zhang and others, so why bother to explain everything so clearly?

But doubts will be doubts, the things that Yan Feili said are all related to the affairs of the North Hall, and he will remember them carefully.

After Lieutenant General Shen left, Yan Feili returned to the Bamboo Courtyard. He opened his closet and packed up a few sets of clothes he used to wear. He collected some of his savings over the past few years. He went to the study to fetch a few books, and simply sorted a piece of luggage. Then he changed his clothes, took care of himself carefully, and went to Plum Courtyard.

It was still the elegant room of incense. The servant who went in to report came back and said: "The Sect Master said that the General does not have to say his leave, and just go take office."

Yan Feili was silent for a while, took a deep breath, and said, "Go report to the Sect Master, and say that if Yan-mou don't see the Sect Master today, Yan-mou will not leave."

The servant looked up at him a little strangely, secretly saying that the tone of the general's speech today seemed unusual, not the usual polite and respectful tone, but with an...unspeakable taste, which made people unable to follow. The servant went to do what he said. He went out again and went into the back room to report to the Master.

Yan Feili stood in front of the window and waited for a moment, then a faint cold fragrance passed in, knowing that Beitang Ao was behind him now, but suddenly lost the courage to turn around.

Beitang Ao stared at his back. There was an indescribable pain in his heart, and in the pain, he was still entangled with inexplicable anger.

To transfer him away today, one is to avoid Lin Yanyan from pestering him again. If this continues, with his temper, I am afraid that one day he will do something wrong. Secondly, he also felt that the two needed to calm down. Since returning to the main headquarters, they have not faced the problem of the relationship between them. Now that this kind of thing has happened again, it is a big challenge to their relationship. 

Beitang Ao is really tired.

The first time, after the ghost forest incident, to avoid Yan Feili, he went to Ming Kingdom by himself.

The second time, in order to avoid himself, Yan Feili went to Jian State battlefield.

This time... probably neither of them can tell who is avoiding whom. But there is no way for them to get along like this, so he issued a transfer order to let Feili leave him.

Yan Feili slowly turned around and said softly: "The Sect Master."

"Yeah." Beitang Ao looked at him and saw that he was also looking over. The two looked at each other, avoiding each other's eyes.

"Sect Master, I am leaving today, I want to... meet Li'er."

"He's still taking a nap, don't see him."

"No!" Yan Feili stepped forward and muttered in a suppressed voice: "I want to see him, Sect Master, please let me see him."

Seeing him with a sincere expression, Beitang Ao said, "Well, wait here." Then he turned around and took the child out by himself.

Li'er cried in the middle of the night yesterday, and woke up in the morning with a toss. At this time, he was sleeping soundly, and he's unaware that the person holding him now was the one who he had missed for a long time.

Yan Feili gently hugged the sturdy little boy into his arms with unspeakable affection on his face.

Seeing his appearance, Beitang Ao felt soft and stepped forward and said, "Fei Li, I didn't do this for the things of yesterday. I did this to give us some time. Some things...we all need to think about carefully. ."

Yan Feili looked down at the child in his arms, patted him lightly, and said, "I understand. If it weren't for him, we wouldn't be where we are today."

Beitang Ao didn't expect Yan Feili to think the same way, but also didn't know what to say for a while. After a few moments, he sighed: "Fei Li, we both need to think about it. After a while, when these things pass, I will transfer you back."

Yan Feili suddenly remembered something: "How is Miss Lan'er?"

Beitang Ao's expression sank: "You still think of her?"

"No." Yan Feili said hastily: "She didn't do anything, I hope the Sect Master will not punish her."

"Just leave her business alone." Beitang Ao said solemnly.

"The Sect Master of the Hall." Yan Feili frowned, his expression worried.

Beitang Ao knows that Yan Feili is upright and does not want to harm others because of himself, so he sighed and said, "I know, I won't do anything to her. It's just that she is not careful enough, so I can't keep such one in my door. The restless maid is not here and I have sent her back to Ming Kingdom."

Yan Feili was relieved, knowing that even though Beitang Ao is so arrogant, he would not really treat a maid harshly to death.