Chapter 110.11

11.

WARNING: MATURE/SEXUAL CONTENTS!!!

"Xi,.. Ximen Yue, Ximen, Yue, you, you..." Qiu Yeyuan was extremely angry and terrified, and didn't know what he was talking about.

"Call me Yunxi." Ximen Yue rolled his fingers on those exposed tender cornel, he suddenly flicked the tip, and Qiu Yeyuan immediately gave an "Ahhhh" sound, and got up tight, the little buds stood up and became hard.

"Ximen Yue..." There was a hint of anxiety and choking in his voice.

Ximen Yue lowered his head and kissed his flustered little mouth. The domineering tongue slipped in, with wild longing and intoxicating tenderness, and his mouth was full of sweetness, bit by bit to drive out the uneasiness in the man's heart.

"Ahhh..." Qiu Yeyuan groaned unconsciously.

Ximen Yue smiled and whispered in his ear, "Do you like it?"

Qiu Yeyuan flushed and panted.

Ximen Yue took out a wine bottle in his hand and whispered, "Good wine, Ben Yu will share it with you. Although it is early dawn now, it is not too late." He bit off the cork and poured in his mouth. He took a mouthful, slowly leaned down, and fed it into Qiu Yeyuan's mouth.

The two tossed and sucked. How could Qiu Yeyuan be Ximen Yue's opponent? Immediately throwing away his helmet and armor, he felt dizzy, not by the wine but by the inexplicable feeling it brought in their mouth's intimacy.

Ximen Yue clasped the base of his thighs and scratched the soft skin on the inner side unkindly, creating a tingling sensation.

"Let me go, let go..." Qiu Yeyuan felt his fingers became more and more restless, and murmured anxiously, but before he finished speaking, he took a breath of fright when he suddenly held his clone in his hand, and stroked it. His eyes turned big and shouted: "Ximen Yue!?"

"I said, call me Yunxi." Ximen Yue said as he skillfully played with his manhood. Rough fingers rubbed his cock arbitrarily, feeling its head gradually raised.

Qiu Yeyuan was about to cry. He has never encountered such a thing in his life. He wanted Ximen Yue to stop, but he didn't open his mouth for some reason, he could only look at him with tears, accusations and pity in his eyes.

This expression was too tempting in the eyes of Ximen Yue, he's like a little rabbit falling into the enemy's hands, pitifully begging the lion for forgiveness.

Ximen Yue felt that his already erect cock became more swollen, and his hand that was clasping Qiu Yeyuan's waist slid towards his secret entrance, swiftly digging into the forbidden place.

"Ahhh, Ximen.. Yue..." Qiu Yeyuan finally whimpered.

"Shhh..." Ximen Yue took another sip of wine and fed it into Qiu Yeyuan's mouth. Little by little, let the alcohol ferment on the two of them. However, the fingers did not forget to stroke in and out in his tight opening, making the clone in front of him even more rigid.

Qiu Yeyuan twisted his lower body uncontrollably, rubbing against Ximen Yue fingers, triggering his needs with the deepest look.

"Ximen..."

"It's Yunxi." Ximen Yue patiently reminded him again, he firmly grasped his cock to stop his semen from gushing out.

Qiu Yeyuan couldn't stand it anymore, and said in a fragmented voice: "Yunxi, Yunxi..."

Ximen Yue chuckled, he gently scratched at the top of his sensitive head, and finally let him free at the last minute.

"Ummmnn..." Qiu Yeyuan breathed out a sigh of relief, as the white turbidity escaped from his clone unto his abdomen and to Ximen Yue's hand. His body had not completely recovered from the bliss and his clone hasn't softened yet, but he was again suddenly stimulated by the two fingers piercing into his back entrance.

"Ohhh...No, Yunxi, stop..." Qiu Yeyuan trembled, and his dark skin was stained with the color of love because of their body heat.

Ximen Yue spilled the wine on Qiu Yeyuan's chest, then he lowered his head and licked and sucked on him. He bit on his red bud protruding on his shivering chest, causing Qiu Yeyuan to gasp sharply. One finger joined the other two on his back opening and expanded vigorously in his body, squeezing and massaging the sensitive inner wall.

So hot! So hot......

Qiu Yeyuan felt that his whole body was about to burn, and again he felt there was a crazy and hungry desire slowly rushing up, following Ximen Yue's hand to walk around his body. This feeling was so strange and terrible, Qiu Yeyuan trembled involuntarily, and there was a strange gasp deep in his throat.

"A-Yuan, let's see where you can run off this time..." Ximen Yue couldn't bear it anymore, and suddenly withdrew his hand, lifted his loose waist, and pushed his own erection hard into his body.

"Ahhh—" Qiu Yeyuan exclaimed. The huge and shocking attack far exceeded his imagination. Although after sufficient foreplay, he still convulsed uncontrollably.

"It hurts...it hurts--" Qiu Yeyuan wailed, and couldn't help cursing him in his heart. At least give him some ointment or something...

Ximen Yue was slightly sorry. He couldn't hold on, he should be more careful. However, his movements were extremely gentle, and Qiu Yeyuan felt it was not so unbearable except for the initial discomfort. Besides, Qiu Yeyuan is not as fragile as he imagined. He is a healer and knows the structure of the human body very well. Although he knows that coitus with a man violates the Yin and Yang principles, it is not that he cannot get the joy of coitus. He tried his best to relax his back acupoints, and withstood Ximen Yue's more and more fierce attacks.

Perhaps it was the intoxicating wine spirit, or the scorching fire of desire, Qiu Yeyuan gradually fell into the feeling of extreme pain and bliss.

At some point, the ropes that bound his limbs had been un tied by Ximen Yue. Qiu Yeyuan didn't pay attention at all, but his body curled up instinctively against Ximen Yue. Simon Yue folded his legs and moved in and out fiercely.

"No, No.." Qiu Yeyuan gasped and groaned quickly.

Ximen Yue took hold of his bloodshot clone, skillfully played it around his fingers, and he refused to stop his offensive.

"No, no... I can't stand it..." Qiu Yeyuan fell into an inextricable dizziness, couldn't help but sob with the exquisite feeling and joined him in his orgasm, clinging to Ximen Yue's arm, but reluctantly left a series of scratches on his leopard-like agile body.

Damn Ximen Yue, one day I will run to a place where you can't find...

This was Qiu Yeyuan's last thought before his sanity was about to burn out.