Chapter 30

"What's the matter?" Yan Feili moved slightly, but Beitang Ao tightened his arms around him to hold him down.

His skills were impaired and he couldn't hear the noise outside, but Beitang Ao could hear it clearly and said indifferently, "It's nothing, it's probably because of the victims who were fleeing."

The floods in the south are becoming more and more serious. Yunnan and several other small countries that have been affected. Those small countries were not strong or prosperous, but barely gained a foothold in this troubled world.

Now they were overwhelmed by the biggest flood in the past ten years. The victims were desperate and moved with their families to seek refuge in Hwaseong.

Hearing these words, Yan Feili's heart sank, and he thought of his life as a child and of the old beggar.

This year's natural disaster, he doesn't know how many families will lose their loved ones and how many children will become orphans.

Freed from the arms of Beitang Ao, he got up and opened the car window to take a look, and saw that the ragged victims were carrying their baggage, standing in twos and threes, supporting each other on both sides of the road, waiting for their convoy to pass by, looking aloof or staring blankly.

Some women were still holding thin children in their arms, and you can even hear their weak cries.

Yan Feili looked at them with misery, until the carriage moved on again and Beitang Ao pulled down the window.

Yan Feili faintly heard the voices of the victims still coming from outside the car, but after a while it gradually faded away until they couldn't hear it anymore.

After entering the city, they soon arrived outside the sub-rudder gate established by the Four Heavenly Sect in Hwaseong.

Commander Du Sheng, the sub-rudder commander, came out to meet them in person.

Seeing the Master of the Northern Gate, Beitang Ao, Du Sheng asked them to drive the carriage directly into the courtyard, and Doctor Qiu helped Yan Feili get out of the carriage.

Du Sheng had met with Yan Feili several times over the years when he went to the general headquarters to report regularly.

At this moment, he was surprised to see him described as haggard, thin and apathetic.

He especially opened up the entire western courtyard of the sub-rudder for Beitang Ao and Yan Feili to live in.

The remaining 100 soldiers were all arranged in the outer courtyard.

After temporarily settling down, Yan Feili was also able to recover from his illness with peace of mind.

His illness has long been the root cause of his life, and he can only recover slowly, but it was impossible for him to fully recover.

Under Doctor Qiu's careful treatment, Yan Feili's body injuries and minor postpartum illnesses gradually improved, but his body was still very weak and he could not see any improvement from it.

Seeing this, Beitang Ao asked Doctor Qiu the reason why.

"The knot and the depression in his heart are difficult to cure, this is mostly the cause that his body has not improved for a long time." Doctor Qiu replied.

Beitang Ao frowned, "When will his body get better after such a delay?"

Doctor Qiu sighed, "Heart disease still needs a heart doctor! This humble Qiu Yeyuan can only heal his body, but I can't heal his heart!"

"What do you mean?"

With the heart of a doctor and his friendship with Yan Feili, Doctor Qiu's courage came out of nowhere, he stared at Beitangao, and asked, "Why should the Sect Master Beitang Ao ask me? Doesn't the Sect Master know?"