Chapter 104

104.Chapter 104

It hurts! It hurts! ! !

Yan Feili was always having convulsions. His whole being seemed to be thrown into a big dyeing vat called Pain, as if he's being scrubbed and tortured over and over again.

Why is it taking so long? Faster! Faster!

He yelled vaguely in his consciousness, but made no sound at all. This time, giving birth was many times harder than when he was delivering Yaori. Not to mention that his current body was too weak to bear the severe pain, even more so because of the twins, the pain was doubled.

Qiu Yeyuan, looking at the situation, was not optimistic. Because the babies were being born prematurely, the fetal position was still high up and the babies were coming down very slowly. Moreover, Yan Feili already lacked physical strength, and was in a coma most of the time, he couldn't use any strength at all. With his body, without the help of external force, he would definitely not be able to deliver the babies by himself.

Yan Feili had been in pain all day and night. Although the wailing sound was intermittent, it circulated deeply and continuously.

Beitang Ao has been protecting his heart with his inner Qi. But after midnight, he realized that he was out of breath more and getting less energy himself. Beitang Ao's face was pale, and his face was no better than Yan Feili.

Qiu Yeyuan opened Yan Feili's mouth and fed him an Energy Return Pill, and said to Beitang Ao, "Sect Master of the Northern Hall, the babies must be delivered soon, otherwise they would be distressed if they stay inside longer."

Beitang Ao nodded, listening to Qiu Yeyuan's instructions, he sat up with Yan Feili in his arms.

"Ahhh──"

Yan Feili was awakened and he yelled by the onset of the sudden pain. He opened his eyes, and saw Qiu Yeyuan kneeling on the edge of the bed with his hands into fists, constantly squeezing his abdomen.

"Ah, uh--" Yan Feili's mouth was half open, and a complete voice could not be heard from his dry throat. His face was already distorted, his right hand firmly grasped Beitang Ao's arm and stuck it straight into his flesh.

Beitang Ao was already sweating profusely, watching Qiu Yeyuan relentlessly pressing down on Yan Feili's bulging abdomen. Every time, he pressed so hard on the towering abdomen, deep recesses showed one after another.

It hurts too much!

This kind of pain was indescribable, it seemed that his internal organs were being forced out.

Yan Feili began to struggle involuntarily. His left shoulder and left arm couldn't move at all, but his body was constantly twisting, like a dying fish and making the last effort to discharge the life inside his body

Seeing him in such pain, Beitang Ao deeply hated his powerlessness and wished to divide his pain into half, or take all of Yan Feili's pain to himself.

When Yan Feili was delivering their first child, Beitang Ao was also present. But at that time, apart from feeling anger, he was just a little nervous, not at all the panic and despair he is feeling now.

Beitang Ao held Yan Feili tightly, constantly pumping internal force into his body, and when he saw his painful expression, his heart became a ball.

He didn't know how it all ended. When the faint baby's cry finally sounded inside the room, Beitang Ao didn't even notice.

The two babies came out almost at the same time, one after another, and it seemed that the time was over in the blink of an eye.

Beitang Ao has been watching Yan Feili.

Yan Feili raised his head the moment that the babies were born, his wide eyes were tightly connected to Beitang Ao, and his pale face was reflected in his dark pupils. Moments of the past, scenes after scenes, chaotically flashed through his mind.

The first time they met, the handsome young rebel general under the moonlit night.

That loyal and silent subordinate, accompanying him for the first time on Jianghu Road.

The cold embarrassing remarks in the dark forest, when they had done it the first time.

Time flies. From being stranger to being familiar with each other, from being familiar to hurting him, from hurting him to knowing each other, from knowing each other to loving each other...

The long road had allowed them to walk for twelve years.

The pain in his heart keeps swelling.

It turned out that they have missed so much time.

Beitang Ao gently brushed Yan Feili's messy sweaty hair, staring at his lifeless pale face, shaking slightly.

Feili, please live, don't leave me. Please live for me and for our children. In the future, we can walk this world together!

The dawn gradually came. The thin light slowly reflected through the lattice on the window panes.

One of the flickering candles was extinguished at an unknown time. Only the one at the head of the bed was still shaking, the flame dimly illuminating the room.

"Beitang Sect Master, he is tired, let him rest." Qiu Yeyuan's sighing voice seemed to come from the most distant world, and it took a long time to slowly penetrate Beitang Ao's ears.

"Yes, he should have a good rest." Beitang Ao's voice was very soft and gentle.

Qiu Yeyuan looked at Beitang Ao and saw the crystal clear tears running down his white cheeks, slowly, drop by drop, falling on the face of Yan Feili...