Chapter 108

Chapter 108  Breaking Out the Complex-Valentine's Day Gift

"Come in!"

"Sect Master!" Yan Feili knocked on the door and walked into the room. Who knew that he would see such a scene. He stood blankly for a moment, suddenly reacted, and panicked.

"Fei Li, you are here." Beitang Ao, who was soaking in the bathtub behind the screen, responded lightly.

"The subordinate is rude. The subordinate doesn't know that the Sect Master is bathing."

"It's okay." Beitang Ao closed his eyes, and continued to soak in the water comfortably. He relaxed his whole body, picking up water drops on him from time to time.

Yan Feili was at a loss. He couldn't leave without the Sect Master's instructions, but he hasn't heard the Sect Master's inquiry, so he dared not speak without authorization.

With his head down, although he couldn't see the spring scenery behind the screen, he could hear the sound of the Sect Master taking a bath, he could smell the cold fragrance that will not dissipate even when he is soaked in water, and the comfortable groaning from time to time when he relaxes his body in the bath are all greatly irritating words. All of his senses were in chaos.

Yan Feili was a little upset. He didn't know why he was so nervous. He almost forgot to breathe, so he could only stand stiffly on the spot.

"Why are you looking for this Seat?" After a long while, when Yan Feili almost doubted whether he had forgotten himself, Bei Tang Ao finally spoke lightly.

"Ah? Hmm. The preparation of the North Gate this year has been completed, and the reports of the various subordinate branches have been prepared. I have sorted them out and the Sect Master only need to review them when the Sect Master is free."

"So fast? You are very capable. I really didn't misunderstand you." Beitang Ao was never stingy with his own people, he always complimented them whenever they did things more than his expectations, after a moment, he ordered: "Hand me the robe."

"What, what?"

"There."

"Yes." Yan Feili hurriedly circumvented the screen and found his robe. Turning around, he saw that Beitang Ao had already stood up, and this moon god was standing in a wooden barrel with his upper body exposed, using his fingers to tidy up his wet black hair.

The cold face that could not be distinguish between male and female, the slender and fair-skinned body of a young boy, the condensation and the calm breath that float around the body, all give Yan Feili a great stimulation, like the most precious night pearl, even in the bright day, it can emit itself light.

Yan Feili's brain made a 'bang', his eyes went dizzy, he immediately turned his face away, and slowly passed the robe.

"Why are you so blushing?" Beitang Ao asked.

Yan Feili tried to suppress the fierce beating of his heart, he restrained his emotions, and said: "This subordinate is just not used to it..."

Beitang Ao didn't care, and felt a little funny. Looking at this young and handsome military commander, he was obviously so many years older than himself, and he was not a little girl who was incomprehensible. What was he so shy about? Besides, both of them are men.

The flush on Yan Feili's face had reached through his neck already.

Stepping out of the bathtub, Beitang Ao flicked his long hair back and said: "Please give a brief report in advance. The rest of the report, this Seat will take a look."